League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   [POST HERE][Compilation Thread] New Twisted Treeline Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2734487)

Argrista 10-27-2012 07:53 PM

[POST HERE][Compilation Thread] New Twisted Treeline Feedback

To give riot less of a headache I have decide to start an organized thread of all the complaints/suggestions/problems that we have found. Please post yours and I will add it to the list. ( Also A Friendly Bump Goes A Long Way)

-Please come back and post often or +1 to keep this thread alive so that Riot can have a look at it and fix things ASAP, Thank you-

(Riot I really do not understand why you do not implement stickies into your forums, since if anything else it would at lest let you keep your official announcements organized)

◄//Problems//►
- Vilemaw is too easy, you can solo it with a lot of Champions early on (ex. Jax can at lvl 14 flat)
- Lack of Wards makes for easy ganking/assassinating of squishy targets
- Jungle is cramped and does not offer a viable style of play
- More items taken away then replaced
- No Draft Mode
- Map is a tad too tiny
- Jungle is too altar centered AKA jungler now = altar babysitter
- Bruisers dominate the map "nuff said"
- Lack of new support items
- Removal of Bloodrazors and replacing them and introducing more health items is most illogical

//♥Suggestions♥//
- Better balance overall to prevent snowballing
- Bring back the old 3v3 Twisted Treeline as a separate map
- Revamp Spawn area to less imitate Dominion
- Haste buff not really necessary
- Extra pathway to Vilemaw
- Replacing Speed Altar with a neutral minion with either a champion or team wide buff
- Add some decent Ad and implement some Support items as currently AP items seem to have been dealt the better hand.

//♦♦General Greviences♦♦//
- Jungle Paths too small to avoid Teemo Shrooms causing jungle to not be viable
- Snowballing out of control on new map just like last
- Wards unavailable causing snowballing to "roll" out of control
- Lack of Wards removes the strategy and makes it into an arena game
- Altar Capture time is too short for a team to respond

//♣Bugs♣//

- While in enemy base, clicking on the enemy shop keeper will bring up the store window.
- Shop easily accessible outside of spawn
- Orianna's Ult does not affect enemies near walls
- Nautiliuses pull will randomly let go
- Turrets sometimes are able to engage you in the jungle before engaging and opponent or getting into the presumed range of the turret

~Now go forth summoners and remember, may the odds be ever in your favor.~

Argrista 10-27-2012 07:55 PM

[Reserved For Extra List Space As Needed]

~You may now Post

Mirai Lotus 10-27-2012 08:21 PM

The one thing is that annoys me is that there is no wards, which causes snowballing to..well... roll out of control

AstroMalph 10-27-2012 08:24 PM

Same meta as last TT, same champs, same builds, same snowballing

Sąmwise Gąmgee 10-27-2012 08:30 PM

The small jungle entrances cause teemo shrooms to be unavoidable. (on a side note, i have yet to see any team that has a teemo lose)

Argrista 10-28-2012 07:29 AM

Thanks for posting. Hope I can keep this thread alive so riot won't have to spend tons of time combing through the forums and instead can get on to perfecting the new TT.

Krizzen Djovak 10-28-2012 06:42 PM

Suggestion, make it more strategy based, it pisses me off that they removed wards, and every strategy aspect of it. Now its more like an arena game.

Xyverin 10-28-2012 06:47 PM

//Bugs//

While in enemy base, clicking on the enemy shop keeper will bring up the store window. This happened while my team was finishing the game and I died because I miss-clicked and the window opened.

Alkein 10-28-2012 06:53 PM

This: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2723156

Argrista 10-28-2012 07:59 PM

Thank you so much for posting. I hope we can keep this thread alive long enough for riot to notice.

~ And remember summoners, may the odds be ever in your favor.