League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   LoL Football! Rules here! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2732284)

Aistadar 10-27-2012 08:39 AM

LoL Football! Rules here!

Hey guys here is a quick run down of my new custom game type, LoL Football!
- NOTE: i have stopped making these lobbies but if you would like to create a game, feel free too! and you may add me on LoL to invite if you like ♥

Game Setup:
-Game should be played on the dominion map, and no towers are to be capped.
-Game is separated into rounds, attacking and defending.
-Purple team always starts attacking first
-before each round starts, attacking team picks who their runner will be, and announces it to the enemy team
-the attacking team starts in the pockets farthest away from the enemy nexus (Drill pocket for Purple, Refinery pocket for blue)
-each team needs to ask if the other is ready before game starts
-attacking team yells GO, then the round starts.

Game Rules
-Runner must purchase oracles extract, and consume it before the round starts.
-the runners goal is to reach the enemy's nexus, if he is attacked at all by the laser he scores one point.
-Defending team must kill the enemy Oracle carrier.
-once the carrier dies, from making a point or a successful defense, the rounds switch and the defending team now attacks. each team regroups in their nexus and waits for respaws.
-If oracles runs out (5 mins) the round ends in a draw and rounds switch.
-games are played till one team is 2 points ahead of the other team (ex. 4-2). losing team should be respectful and surrender.
-If you die, you are to remain in the nexus till the next round starts. you only get ONE life per round.
-After 25 mins (most games end by then) the game goes into sudden death. first team to score wins the game. if you die you are OUT of the game =D.
-Most importantly, be respectful, nice, and HAVE FUN!

Blacklisted champs and summoner spells

These ARE allowed in game, however these champs, or champs that select these spells are not allowed to be runners.

Champions: Twisted Fate, Pantheon, Kassadin, Shaco, Ahri, Evelynn, Rengar, Leblanc, Shen, Malphite, Twitch, Talon,

remember these ARE allowed, however people with these are not allowed to be runners.

Summoners spells are NOT ALLOWED. We decided to edit out summoner spells because it gave too big of a advantage. players should select Garrison and Promote

Thanks to those who took the time to read this, please leave any constructive feedback you have, I'm always open to changes. also please try to get games of this going yourself! just post the link to this forum in the game lobby to let people know the rules.

Look for a lobby "LoL Football" to join our games!

Contributors:
A special thanks to summoners who helped me develop the rules and test the game =D

DJGoob
Bombpaw
S9aokls9aokl
CarlZXZ
coopas

Aistadar 10-27-2012 08:41 AM

Vote is supposed to be "Would you play LoL football?" sorry i messed it up

renkien 10-27-2012 08:51 AM

its like draft race then but in dom

Risemix 10-27-2012 09:28 AM

Dominion Discussion isn't the minigames forum.

Aistadar 10-27-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Risemix (Hozzászólás 30749043)
Dominion Discussion isn't the minigames forum.

However i don't know of any minigames forum, and the game is played on dominion. so i feel it fits here

Shukarhazh 10-27-2012 10:42 AM

Looks good, though the summoner spells should be Garrison/Promote, not Revive/Promote. Revive grants a health boost on use for 2 minutes which negates the point of "no summoner spells". Garrison without a captured turret is useless, and Promote without minions is useless, so these spells should be the fillers.

Otherwise looks awesome!

Infirc 10-27-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aistadar (Hozzászólás 30749145)
However i don't know of any minigames forum, and the game is played on dominion. so i feel it fits here

you ould try posting it on both the Dominion discussiona nd the forum games section, i'm sure some people there would love to hear about it

Aistadar 10-27-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed the Undying (Hozzászólás 30751110)
Looks good, though the summoner spells should be Garrison/Promote, not Revive/Promote. Revive grants a health boost on use for 2 minutes which negates the point of "no summoner spells". Garrison without a captured turret is useless, and Promote without minions is useless, so these spells should be the fillers.

Otherwise looks awesome!

great suggestion, thank you for the feedback! ill change it right away =D

Aistadar 10-27-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infirc (Hozzászólás 30753090)
you ould try posting it on both the Dominion discussiona nd the forum games section, i'm sure some people there would love to hear about it

cool thanks, ill post it there now

urmamasllama 10-27-2012 12:32 PM

Teemo shouldn't be allowed to be runner his passive lets him stalemate