League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New patch is giving a lot of players FPS issues (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2730070)

naotasan 10-26-2012 05:59 PM

New patch is giving a lot of players FPS issues

And I mean a lot. Almost every game I'ved played in (SR/Dom/TT) people have been complaining about FPS drops usually during team fights or other things like that

If Riot made a thread asking for everyone's dxdiags - it might help

ImproWTF 10-26-2012 06:06 PM

Bump...me too, plz Riot do something 8(

DaveyBinkers 10-26-2012 06:25 PM

I have a newer XPS laptop and have always ran at 60fps until this patch. Every match I get several drops in fps. I have been wanting to play some ranked matches but am afraid to at this point.

NoUrfLvl 10-26-2012 06:32 PM

I'm in this situation too, my computer runs ~50 fps normally with medium graphics and no shadows, but now with this new patch, on tt and sr i sometimes get massive lag spikes

on tt it is generally just a lower fps (which i fix by putting graphics on low, so its not a problem)

but on sr, certain ultimates that have a lot of particle effects now cause massive lag spikes, so much so that even on very low graphics (running flawless 60 fps normally) my usual 5 fps drops in team fights are now exactly 47 fps drop

This means that in certain teamfights wwith/against certain champ ults i can od absolutely nothing

So far I've noticed it with Yorick ult, Vayne ult, Karthus ult

ReadyToKill8 10-26-2012 06:44 PM

I have noticed HUGE fps drop also during team fight !!
I am in the exact same situation as Theblaze973

My computer runs LoL in around 45fps
after this patch, it drops to ~10

I have noticed fps drop on Maokai's ult, Vayne's Ult

It makes me sad T.T
Cannot catch Draaaaaaaaaven's axes :(

PRESTODYNAMO 10-26-2012 08:40 PM

bump, and yes im having the same issues as well, when i dc it does not take me back to base, and i restarted lol client and defraged my comp, my internet connection was perfect 30mb down and 3 up with perfect ping during the dc, im seeing alot of reports of this and hope riot takes care of it with haste

glycera 10-26-2012 11:02 PM

This fps (to about ~3 fps) drop appears to persist even after installing the hotfix.

Cuthrote 10-26-2012 11:48 PM

hopin the lil patch i got today fixed my issues with fps i had yesterday. i always run 60 fps, but i was jumping between 20-40 all night last night. never going above 40. bout to play a game and see if the patch i got today fixed it. wish me luck

Lawn 10-27-2012 02:42 AM

This is happening for me, too. Never had FPS issues until this patch, and they're really bad issues. 60fps to 20fps out of no where, and it does it randomly through the games.

iLuq 10-27-2012 05:22 AM

bump! i got the same problem.. cmon riot, fix that.. i cant pick a card with TF ;_;