League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   I figured out what riot is trying to do (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2729146)

Taarki 10-26-2012 02:39 PM

I figured out what riot is trying to do

They are trying to make TT so bad that all the TT players go to SR becuase its their "more popular" map. Also they want you to go there now so you spend money to buy ward skins for the heck of it since wards are banned on TT now. i thought Riot was different than other game companies :(

Sabotag 10-26-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taarki (Hozzászólás 30720660)
They are trying to make TT so bad that all the TT players go to SR becuase its their "more popular" map. Also they want you to go there now so you spend money to buy ward skins for the heck of it since wards are banned on TT now. thought Riot was different than other game companies :(

And tell me good sir, what made you think of such a thing?

Taarki 10-26-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabotag (Hozzászólás 30720950)
And tell me good sir, what made you think of such a thing?

the fact that most of the stufff on the front page wasnt filled with deals? they actualy had mostly updates and they updated with new stuff 2 times a month... so far the only good gaming company i found was Jagex with runescape... they actualy care about their player database and the players respect that which is why they are doing so good

radajin 10-26-2012 03:41 PM

new content is why i like this game.

Booker DeWitt 10-26-2012 03:46 PM

Jagex is horrible they dont like their customers the game has gone to the dogs its just bots making money and selling it now. As for the new TT map it is alot better then the old map its actually somewhat balanced though the tear list is still more a less the same. Team work is more important on this map and no secret vilemaw kills with one guy at level 6

Teemo Thunder 10-26-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taarki (Hozzászólás 30723151)
the fact that most of the stufff on the front page wasnt filled with deals? they actualy had mostly updates and they updated with new stuff 2 times a month... so far the only good gaming company i found was Jagex with runescape... they actualy care about their player database and the players respect that which is why they are doing so good

Except for the part where the front page is full of Solomon's General Store and Squeal of Fortune updates and a good chunk of developers are put to work on SGS and SoF. Jagex USED to be good, but now they're ****.

Taarki 10-26-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBH Cicero (Hozzászólás 30723391)
Jagex is horrible they dont like their customers the game has gone to the dogs its just bots making money and selling it now. As for the new TT map it is alot better then the old map its actually somewhat balanced though the tear list is still more a less the same. Team work is more important on this map and no secret vilemaw kills with one guy at level 6

you are probably thinking about war of legends or some other minor jagex game... Runescape isnt just bots anymore last time i logged in (today becuase LoL sucks now) there was 0 bots that i saw anywere at yew/magics/mining/combat and jagex actualy does listen to people. Plus just becuase they have people killing vilemaw at level 9 instead of 6 doesnt make it that much better. becuase the vilemaw buff is way more OP than dragons and the map is just way way to different

fiddlesticksssss 10-26-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taarki (Hozzászólás 30723478)
you are probably thinking about war of legends or some other minor jagex game... Runescape isnt just bots anymore last time i logged in (today becuase LoL sucks now) there was 0 bots that i saw anywere at yew/magics/mining/combat and jagex actualy does listen to people. Plus just becuase they have people killing vilemaw at level 9 instead of 6 doesnt make it that much better. becuase the vilemaw buff is way more OP than dragons and the map is just way way to different

It is over the top op on jax. Jax is probably the single best champion that gets the highest use out of it. High mana and hp regen, cd for his empower/leap, and high attackspeed so he steals so much life it rivals olaf and fiora with maxed lifesteal.

herpderpsmurf21 10-26-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBH Cicero (Hozzászólás 30723391)

lol you are one brain dead mother ****er. If jagex didn't care do you really think they would make it incredibly easy to sell gold again?

They had a mass poll asking all their players if they wanted them to bring back free trdae and old wildy, with a 94% or something voting to do it and they did it KNOWING that people will start selling items and gold again

Constant Euphori 10-26-2012 05:09 PM

riot makes their money off their skins... why do you think they pump so many new champs out, you buy the bundles...
i think put more time in MAPS and ITEMS, and charge rp for the maps.
you would still make money and you can experment with so many ideas if you were to do that, and keep the beta for them. so you can hear our feedback.

If they even care.