League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Why not make this new map its own and keep the old TT (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2728391)

Irish Rone 10-26-2012 11:51 AM

Why not make this new map its own and keep the old TT

Why is it that Twisted tree line is now stupid. Don't get me wrong the new map is decent. But its no longer the same concept. Who else thinks its not the same game mode any more. The game is like a dominion and 3v3 hybrid. This pisses me off to no end. My favorite game mode was 3v3. Now it looks like I'm gonna have to go back to 5v5 to play normal games, ones decided by skill not who can control the altars, Or which team can stay as a pack all game.

Thanks for ruining my favorite map Riot, Thanks for just trashing the original concept of 3v3's.
Sure now its a assured thing to be faster, Sure the base laser doesn't kill minis. But the games I have played don't last to the base. people give up too easy as it was. the only fun games involved the turtles. Now when the other team loses their footing its game over period.

I consider LOL to be as bad as dota 2 now just because of this ****. Improving a map is one thing, A completely new map is another
Call a spade a spade, don't lie to us by replacing the map and calling it improved.

rlchardtoucher 10-26-2012 12:38 PM

They fixed the problems that made the old TT ****. Sorry that you're one of the < 1% who found that awful turtling meta to be fun, but the rest of us found it brutally painful and boring. How is standing in your fountain and luring minions into the laser in any way related to skill?

The map is still in Beta. A couple things need changed. The altars respawn/unlock too quickly and it puts too much focus on them. There is probably one too many jungle entrances per side from the bottom lane.

WrathgarWarlord 10-26-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish Rone (Hozzászólás 30713924)
Why is it that Twisted tree line is now stupid. Don't get me wrong the new map is decent. But its no longer the same concept. Who else thinks its not the same game mode any more. The game is like a dominion and 3v3 hybrid. This pisses me off to no end. My favorite game mode was 3v3. Now it looks like I'm gonna have to go back to 5v5 to play normal games, ones decided by skill not who can control the altars, Or which team can stay as a pack all game.

Thanks for ruining my favorite map Riot, Thanks for just trashing the original concept of 3v3's.
Sure now its a assured thing to be faster, Sure the base laser doesn't kill minis. But the games I have played don't last to the base. people give up too easy as it was. the only fun games involved the turtles. Now when the other team loses their footing its game over period.

I consider LOL to be as bad as dota 2 now just because of this ****. Improving a map is one thing, A completely new map is another
Call a spade a spade, don't lie to us by replacing the map and calling it improved.

Agreeed!