League of Legends Community
123

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Teemo+2 bruisers, New Meta. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2727497)

Embargo 10-26-2012 08:12 AM

Teemo+2 bruisers, New Meta.
 
Riot Gave us this awesome new meta on Teemos treeline. Ive had 5 games(**** playing League anymore TT was my ****.) where Teemo was picked on bothsides, Darius just stomps everything even more so.

I cant even give constructive criticism, I'm blind to see how this map was improved in anyway,
They completely removed any type of balance there was on TT.

Teemos Treeline
Twisted Deadline.

Call it what you want, but this map needs a name change.

Embargo 10-26-2012 08:16 AM

Need an AP? All good, Teemo can go AP too.

Turtle Omega 10-26-2012 08:27 AM

tl;dr- new map, new strategy, and of course people are trying out the champions they think will do good.
If you had even a tad bit of knowledge on the subject, you would know when new things are released this is generally how it works:

1.) New Content
2.) Holy **** champion A and champion B work well in the new content, because their kits work so well with it
3.) They're unstoppable, I don't know what to do
3a.) At this point we see two types of players- those who, like you, whine, complain, and quit, and those that actually think before posting something like this
4.) Play the "OP" champion on the new content
5.) Find his obvious flaws, as every champion has them
6.) Choose a champion that can abuse these flaws
7.) "OP" champion is no longer "OP"

L2p.

Hoizengerd 10-26-2012 08:28 AM

Teemo was in almost every other game in the old TT too lol

Ravenluck 10-26-2012 08:28 AM

Actually I find that CV can close down earlier game ganking and give your team a little bit more safety then a teemo who can be crushed in lane. A jungler can use lantern to clear almost all the normal mushroom spots as well in a single active, then kill him when he comes to re-shroom. I find a tank, bruiser and a AoE mage just handle the fight better most the time. This is because when it comes to alter fights or vile the AoE has a easy "cast here" placed on one area, tank can peal and do good damage and the bruiser can put out a large amount of DoT while staying on point with the tank. Also seen some assassins do very well... But then again I suck at this game so you can just ignore me.

Yefo 10-26-2012 08:29 AM

lol @ Teemo's Treeline

Embargo 10-26-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtle Omega (Hozzászólás 30706271)
tl;dr- new map, new strategy, and of course people are trying out the champions they think will do good.
If you had even a tad bit of knowledge on the subject, you would know when new things are released this is generally how it works:

1.) New Content
2.) Holy **** champion A and champion B work well in the new content, because their kits work so well with it
3.) They're unstoppable, I don't know what to do
3a.) At this point we see two types of players- those who, like you, whine, complain, and quit, and those that actually think before posting something like this
4.) Play the "OP" champion on the new content
5.) Find his obvious flaws, as every champion has them
6.) Choose a champion that can abuse these flaws
7.) "OP" champion is no longer "OP"

L2p.

Exactly as you said, New map.
This isnt Twisted Treeline, This is an atrocity, This is the type of map youd see from inexperianced game creators, This put in everything plus the ****in kitchen sink, They tried to make this map a innovating new way to play TT, but they turned it into a Cluster**** of endless teamfights, I have yet to finish a 20 minute game with over 100 cs.

Ashen Paige 10-26-2012 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenluck (Hozzászólás 30706334)
Actually I find that CV can close down earlier game ganking and give your team a little bit more safety then a teemo who can be crushed in lane. A jungler can use lantern to clear almost all the normal mushroom spots as well in a single active, then kill him when he comes to re-shroom. I find a tank, bruiser and a AoE mage just handle the fight better most the time. This is because when it comes to alter fights or vile the AoE has a easy "cast here" placed on one area, tank can peal and do good damage and the bruiser can put out a large amount of DoT while staying on point with the tank. Also seen some assassins do very well... But then again I suck at this game so you can just ignore me.

i never even thought about CV!! see this is what happens when you really start thinking about the map and not just whining about it. little things like this is definitely what ill be pondering as i play it and see as the meta settles. thanks!

Turtle Omega 10-26-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Embargo (Hozzászólás 30706526)
Exactly as you said, New map.
This isnt Twisted Treeline, This is an atrocity, This is the type of map youd see from inexperianced game creators, This put in everything plus the ****in kitchen sink, They tried to make this map a innovating new way to play TT, but they turned it into a Cluster**** of endless teamfights, I have yet to finish a 20 minute game with over 100 cs.

Can you seriously take a deep breath, close your eyes, then re-read what you just said? Riot is one of the most popular gaming companies in the world at the moment, and I'm pretty damn sure they are "inexperianced". You just seem like an angry player who is just saying anything and everything off the top of your head. Twisted Treeline as it was, was broken to the point that anyone could obtain gold or platinum ELO. Anyone. The map was broken to the point that a decent team could turtle the base, and stall the game into a time where if someone died, they'd have to wait a minute and a half before respawning. The old Twisted Treeline needed a revamping, something to make it it's own unique map, not just a knockoff Summoner's Rift. I do agree there are issues at hand with the altars, but if they weren't there, the map would essentially be the same map. Twisted Treeline has always been about teamfights, short game times, and coordination. You've just been playing it wrong.

0piate 10-26-2012 08:51 AM

I agree that there are tons of ways to counter different champions and if you care enough you'll do ranked so you can ban and counter pick accordingly. Stop whining because you sound pathetic. Make a good argument for your side instead of crying if you want anything to change. Personally I think they should just increase the time it takes for 1 or two champions to take an altar. That would put more emphasis on controlling the area before taking the altar. Right now anyone can walk in and take it while the enemy is in lane and escape with flash if they need before the enemy can respond. This too can be countered of course. That's what makes league so great is that no matter what someone does there is a counter strategy.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:02 PM.
123


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc