League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Art Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Some Serious Skin Ideas (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2726904)

TheAlpacalypse 10-26-2012 04:18 AM

Some Serious Skin Ideas

So I had been thinking about a couple of ideas for both the Snowdown Showdown and out of season/remake ideas.
Firstly, for the Snowdown Showdown:
  • Ornament Ahri
    My idea is that it would have Ahri holding a huge glass ball ornament instead of her normal ball. She would be dressed in a more elfish style outfit, with the splash art be her helping hang ornaments on a tree.
    Q: Have Ahri send out a large ball ornament, and have it shatter/change color at the end of range.
    W: Have Ahri be surrounded by three Christmas lights, which go out and shatter.
    E: Send out a Christmas Tree with green particles
    R: Pretty much the same as the W.
  • Candy Cane Karthus
    The idea has Karthus holding a huge candy cane and naughty/nice list and dressed in Santa Claus style garb.
    Q: Instead of the red lights, have peppermints pop out of the ground.
    W: Have the wall pillars be lanterns with holly hanging from them, and the wall be green.
    E: Make the defile look like candy cane spirals
    R: Make it look like a giant candy cane from the sky, when it hits, send out green and red particles.
  • Angel Nocturne
    The idea is that nocturne will be a much brighter figure, with more white/yellow spell effects. He will float as usual, but be dressed in a white choir outfit with wings instead of his blade arms.
    Q: Change the particles to the above coloration
    W: Have it put a Angel halo around him
    E: Same particle changes
    R: Turn the screen a bright white, and change the sound effect to “BRIGHTNESS”
  • Raindeer Sejuani
    Have Sejuani ride a reindeer. I don’t think any expansion is necessary.

Those were the main things for the Snowdown Showdown, for other skins:
  • Set Spike Orianna
    Have Orianna be a volleyball player, with the ball as a volleyball. Change the particles appropriately.
  • Ravager Nocturne
    I would like to see this skin match the quality of Nocturne’s other skins, maybe changing the particles to a flame color?

Thanks for reading guys, upvote if you like, I would really like to see this stuff happen.

Luninareph 10-26-2012 07:46 AM

I like Ornament Ahri.

apredator6gb 11-12-2012 03:32 PM

I think Sejauni needs a christmas skin as well. Put a santa hat on her boar. idk. Anything.

Ecclesian 11-14-2012 12:53 PM

Since we have a sexy nurse outfit for Akali, sexy cop outfit for Caitlyn, bunny outfit for riven, a stripper outfit for eve, and french maid outfit for nidalle...

I got an idea. Introducing!!! Prostitute Miss Fortune. Oh wait... Secret Agent Miss Fortune already looks like a prostitute...

Jaygon 11-14-2012 06:27 PM

All these ideas. So good. Gimmie those skins!

Kanderas 11-14-2012 06:39 PM

Those are actually some pretty great ideas. Ornament Ahri is brilliant, though it would be cool to see mistletoe incorporated into her Charm somehow. Not so big on Candy Cane Karthus, the wall can't be green otherwise people won't easily recognise if it's a good or bad effect (though it could be red) but moreover I don't like the idea of a candy smacking you in the face for Requiem.

Karthus' ult is meant to be scary regardless of skin but having a candy cane hovering over your head just makes you want to laugh, after which you cry because you didn't take it seriously and died. There's nothing like the panic of seeing that red line over your head and any skin that modifies it should be equally as terrifying. I don't have any ideas towards that though, but good job with these ideas.

007lestat 11-15-2012 05:35 PM

i think something liek snowangel ahri or anyone would be kool, jack frost ezreal?,maybe singed with a bobsled?

HeadinPants 11-15-2012 05:48 PM

The Candy cane karthus made me lol so hard xD

BruteHawk 11-18-2012 08:26 PM

Upvoting post and promoting to help the cause. I also think its time for a new theme... THORlaf maybe ;) A project I am working on

Akuni 11-19-2012 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ecclesian (Hozzászólás 31415426)
Since we have a sexy nurse outfit for Akali, sexy cop outfit for Caitlyn, bunny outfit for riven, a stripper outfit for eve, and french maid outfit for nidalle...

I got an idea. Introducing!!! Prostitute Miss Fortune. Oh wait... Secret Agent Miss Fortune already looks like a prostitute...

Wat? You should go check your eyes mate as secret agent is her best skin besides the mafia one. You might refer to candy cane stripper or 'guess if i'm wearing pants' wild west mf. I see waterloo and road warrior ('oh look what i found in that container, new clothing!') on the meh-side... Not good but also not horrible.

No bs against the secret agent one! >: (