League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   WTF .. i want my old TT back!!! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2725003)

Big Daddy 1 Ton 10-25-2012 06:38 PM

WTF .. i want my old TT back!!!

i'm pissed!!! to say the least... kind of wanting a refund on the skins i bought cause i WON'T be playing LoL anymore due to riots ****ed up new TT ... i hate you so much right now Riot ... refund my damn money or give me back my only match type i enjoyed til you butchered it.

Exqzr 10-25-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Daddy 1 Ton (Hozzászólás 30683919)
i'm pissed!!! to say the least... kind of wanting a refund on the skins i bought cause i WON'T be playing LoL anymore due to riots ****ed up new TT ... i hate you so much right now Riot ... refund my damn money or give me back my only match type i enjoyed til you butchered it.

It's messed up. Truly.

TennisShoes 10-25-2012 09:53 PM

I dont agree with your reaction entirely,but the map does need to be returned,a friend of mine has won 1000 games on JUST TT not even exaggerating.I spoke with him and hes complaining about how he "comes home from work and school" and all he wants to do is play some TT and its gone,he says he doesn't really like the map,for what ever reason its unfair to him.

I never played TT unless i was feeling unready to compete in normal's or wanted to play what ever champion i wanted with our pressure.The only issue being ... So many people go back to playing the old map that the new TT will have a 5 minute queue :/

LawlerBrawler 10-25-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TennisShoes (Hozzászólás 30692332)
I dont agree with your reaction entirely,but the map does need to be returned,a friend of mine has won 1000 games on JUST TT not even exaggerating.I spoke with him and hes complaining about how he "comes home from work and school" and all he wants to do is play some TT and its gone,he says he doesn't really like the map,for what ever reason its unfair to him.

I never played TT unless i was feeling unready to compete in normal's or wanted to play what ever champion i wanted with our pressure.The only issue being ... So many people go back to playing the old map that the new TT will have a 5 minute queue :/

They know that there were people like your friend playing this game. To be fair, your friend has not given the map much time at all, if he lets it sink in he may still like it. Change takes getting used to.

But do understand, people like your friend are a very very tiny minority in terms of the people who play this game. Adding the new TT is definitely causing people who never play 3v3 to try it, and it's probably bringing people back to the game who've taken a break or quit.

Amy Báby 10-25-2012 10:02 PM

hate the new twisted treeline!!!! bring back the old but fix the fire tower pull!!!!!

MrsBlackRose 10-25-2012 10:08 PM

Exactly how I feel, I spent money for skins for champs I like then now they are worthless because the champs dont do good on the map because they get destoryed.

Dear Riot,

I may just be a ordinary memember of League or legends, but I like many other LoL players do not like the new Twisted treeline at all.

Valid points:

There is alot of time dealt dealing with the Alters.

Squishy character don't have a chance to farm and level because they need to participate in team fights to defend / take alters.

It messes with everyone's build, and our normall items were replaced with bad, less damage delt items.

To many bushes.

It is very offensive to religious people who play league who don't believe in "golems, and a goddess"

Its very offensive to people who don't like dark and dirty things such as halloween typed themes and spiders.

There are many other reason.

I like MY OLD TWISTED TREELINE SO MUCH for some of these reasons:

I think it has amazing ideas and graphic detail.

If your team is winning the game it lets you have the privacy to farm in a upper jungle; as well as if your behind catch up without getting instantly killed because people switching lanes for ganks.

It is less competative and gives me a chance to try out other chartaters with still being in a close personal intimate map so I have my turrets closely there to protect me.

It is purposely designed for 3 vs 3 people and not nessarly for purposes of a jungle which is fun, and also helpful to new players.

Its easy to understand.

Just please give Twisted treeline back, me and my friends dont want to play anymore if its not return. So please.....

Duarack5 10-25-2012 10:27 PM

...i like this new map...
whats wrong with capturing a point? You want SR, go there. Two altars doesn't make is Dominion