League of Legends Community
12345 ... 11

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   @Riot. Community has spoken, Keep TT and make Shadow isles a NEW MAP. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2723156)

Alkein 10-25-2012 01:27 PM

@Riot. Community has spoken, Keep TT and make Shadow isles a NEW MAP.

Many people have been complaining about the new Shadow Isles map that is replacing Twisted Treeline.
There are many reasons for people to complain:
- This ruins maokai's lore.
- Its like a mashup of Dominion and Treeline
- Too much detail, makes old computers run slow
- Why altars
- Removal of Grez
- No buyable wards
- Less jungle space
- Blink champs are ruined
- Speed boost WTF???
- Cant buy some items
- SI specific items
- Where do all these jungle mobs fit in?? Riot said that they (Phreak) wanted this remake to be focused on the jungle basically.

Your turning this into dominion, we dont want dominion in our 3v3

Edit: Proposal: Since we dont want this new map to take over our TT, make the shadow isles a new map, put it in the dominon/proving ground whatever section in the play menu, then everyone wins, you have a 5v5 and 3v3 for classic and a 5v5 and 3v3 for dominion.

Thanks to this guy for the idea:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shatnerstorm2 (Hozzászólás 30761177)
Like I said in the petition thread, they should just turn this thing into a straight up 3v3 Dominion map, rename it and restructure it a bit, and bring back the old TT. Aside from occasional minor issues with turtling, there was nothing wrong with the old TT.

EDIT - Hey riot, this other guys page over here has 150 pages of people saying they want seperate maps: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690 (EDIT- )

Here is some feedback from the community:
Quote:

Originally Posted by jgmfire (Hozzászólás 30665621)
i suppose this is a fun holloween map but if you dont bring my old twisted treeline back im going to quit this game.
1. if i wanted a shorter game i would play dominion
2. if i wanted capture points i would play dominion
3. if i wanted to be constantly GANKED i would play dominion
4.i feel like its a constant mayhem of peaple running around there is no strategy if i wanted no strategy i would play DOMINION
im going to be honest i hated dominion when it first came out...i like it more then the new TT or what ever demonspawn you call this map. riot just make it optional to play both maps please the many..not the ******* who like the pretty colors..thank you for reading.

This is so true
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumliquor (Hozzászólás 30665693)
Congrats Riot. The new map visually looks great and the play style is different and fun. That big "ass" spider is awesome. I have been waiting for a new map for awhile Riot, but a new map shouldn't replace a classic map. What will happen to the old Twisted Treeline map? Please don't get rid of it, here is an idea:

You choose what you want to play, 5v5 or 3v3. You pick 3v3, now you choose what map, Old Twisted Treeline or Shadow of Isles(New Twisted Treeline). Then ranked or normal, and so on...

I have used "new map" when talking about this remake. This isn't a remake of the old Twisted Treeline, this is a completely new map and play style. Maybe call this map the Shadow Isles.

Yes, Keep the maps seperate!
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrizztMagne (Hozzászólás 30665637)
When I like to play mundo someone can get items that can completely destroy my character like a combo of Wicked Hatchet and Blade of the Ruined King if they use both of those items with something like frozen mallet i would never be able to run or heal with my ult nor do any real damage as a tank and even as a tank id die easy... at least before the items like morellows or executioners calling had smaller stats and had to be active with a low cooldown but made it so people that relied on health regen and lifesteal to be able to fight...

Items are kinda ridiculous
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrizztMagne (Hozzászólás 30665481)
I am not a fan of this being a remake like this because it ruined what the original 3v3 map was about! If this was a completely separate map then I would be fine with it but having a map be completely changed to not even be recognized anymore. The map seems a combination of dominion and the 3v3 map but still that means that the map should be completely separate not just remaking it! I think that if this kind of change would happen to the 5v5 map people would say more about how bad it is but since it is the 3v3 there are not as many people that play it and so they do not care! I am fine with changes to things but when u throw out the old and put in completely new stuff then i do have a problem with that because the old is just as good as the new so why not just make it so there are 2 kinds of 3v3 maps?

Quote:

Originally Posted by G1RL (Hozzászólás 30665400)
Overall I loved the experiences of the map... however I would love for there to be more Jungle creatures for junglers like me, but I like it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoChaps (Hozzászólás 30665189)
I liked playing 3v3 because of its simplicity and the difficulty level. The added detail to the map does not appeal to me because it slows down game's performance and my computers. When I am in a Skype call with my friend we get disconnected occasionally. This wasn't an issue before. The added "platforms" in the middle are just a big distraction and as I stated before, this doesn't follow the simplicity this game mode had. That's all.

The Master of Chaps House Hold,
NoChaps

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sampik1982 (Hozzászólás 30663843)
Each time I try to play 3vs3 my computer freeze on the loading screen and the game stop by himself. How can I fix it ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xulsigae (Hozzászólás 30664095)
As this is still in Beta, I am hoping the altars are changed so as to not be THE focus of the map. The map looks spiffy, Vilemaw is lovely, the changes to the base are much needed. But the altars do not seem to give much in the way of choice. Each match will likely begin in the same way, with everyone battling over the initial altar unlocking. And then 90 seconds after that, and 90 seconds after that...And if you get both, snowball away. As they stand now, they are too game changing. Tone them down, replace them with golem/lizard buffs etc. Please.

Get your dominion out of our treeline!
Quote:

Originally Posted by juanek123 (Hozzászólás 30661155)
remove this ****. give me back my old T.T

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleshmanz (Hozzászólás 30661417)
I just played a couple of games in the new Twisted Tree Line and the altar buff thing is fine, but the thing i didn`t like was the music, music in the old Twisted Tree Line was great and the new song I think is not as good, it inspires something sad is happening or something, I really would like the old song again!

But I do miss the old T.T, I think it should be better that when you select 3v3, you should be able to pick from old T.T and new T.T.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PookyBlues1 (Hozzászólás 30660724)
Removing red buff was sad..Also this map seems more like dominion than a 3v3for rank game..:s

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakmore18 (Hozzászólás 30660745)
I truely believe that if you removed the two shrines in the jungle the map would be perfect. They really just complicate the game and take away from what made 3v3 fun. I'd eleaborate more on why I think this, but most people have already stated these reasons, so I'll leave it at that.

Also, having wards not be available is a HORRIBLE mistake, imho.

Recurring theme is, people hate/dislike the new map. Many want them to be seperate.
The games take longer than they did before
More people focus on the altars than they do on winning the game until its around 40 minutes and you have to ace then push to win
The jungle is too easy and there is no buffs, i cant tell apart the vilemaw buff from the altar buffs
Top jungle removal makes it too easy for people to steal.
Speed shrine dosent fit

Plz riot, dont remove TT, keep TT and SI seperate.
We are begging you!

Riot plz....

KoopaBlizzard 10-25-2012 01:31 PM

Bump

Happy Killspree 10-25-2012 02:28 PM

you really should be able to choose which one you want to play.. the new one is nice dont get me wrong but you just cant get rid of the classics

Constant Euphori 10-25-2012 02:41 PM

you cant leave your turret if you have bad team that dont call mia, WAY TO GANKABLE!

MattyBabs 10-25-2012 02:43 PM

Tryn is pretty much a useless champ now. He doesn't work in 5s that much, and now he is unusable because of the layout. I personally do NOT like the new map. There is no jungle control, it's just chaos with everyone focusing on the alters.

Nikosaru 10-25-2012 03:09 PM

sweet im not the only one who agrees. they really should separate them tho. i mean theyre two COMPLETELY different playstyles. and to those already used to TT are like wtf is this ****? what do i do oh i gotta change all of my strategy and builds that i also use in 5v5s to something entirely different etc.

Alkein 10-25-2012 05:55 PM

Yeah, all your strategies are ruined.
All the champs that were underpowered and only did well because TT fit a certain niche are now ruined. All that we needed changed was the wall in front of the summoner pool. We did not need the map to shrink and turn into COLORFUL 10 MINUTE FIGHT. we got dominion for that.

Budmeizter 10-25-2012 06:22 PM

let it be heard. THis is not the same game mode !

Alkein 10-25-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budmeizter (Hozzászólás 30683046)
let it be heard. THis is not the same game mode !

THIS IS.... Twisted dominion. /cry

WillWW 10-25-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zachy Chan (Hozzászólás 30683277)
THIS IS.... Twisted dominion. /cry

You know whats cool? Ignore the altars, BAM! Then you can play and not have to feel like it's dominion.