League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   New TT Mage Ideas? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2721293)

eStunnahz 10-25-2012 07:50 AM

New TT Mage Ideas?

So due to the changes on TT happening as we type this up I was wondering my fellow summoners ideas on which champs will be made amazing with the new items thrown in there.

I feel like a few mages will just be bumped up in the owning scale due to:

"*NEW ITEM* Blackfire Torch
Recipe: Kage's Lucky Pick + Catalyst the Protector
Total gold cost: 2890 (combine cost: 800)
+50 Ability Power
+300 Health
+350 Mana
Unique Passive: Your spells burn for an additional 5% of the target's maximum Health in magic damage over 3 seconds (effect halfed for AoE and and damage over time)."

Cassiopeia - Noxious Blast and Twin Fang.
Ryze - All his moves since he has super short CDs.
Ziggs - His AoE slow, each little bomb.
Diana - Due to such low CDs and many moves.
Eve - Same reason as Diana.

Your ideas?

Windguid 10-25-2012 07:55 AM

I think that this new item is interesting, but i think its supposed to help focus more on Brand, Cassi, Teemo, thoes with dots, more so, i think that the new items in a whole, are more geared to the tanky dps, types... for example, i can foresee that the item:
Blade of the Ruined King
Recipe: Bilgewater Cutlass
Total gold cost: 2825 (upgrade cost: 1000)
+40 Attack Damage
+10% Life Steal
Unique Passive: Your attacks deal 4% of the target's current health in magic damage and heals you for half the amount (120 max vs. minions).
Unique Active: Drains target champion, dealing 150% physical damage plus 50% of your attack damage and healing you by the same amount. Additionally, you steal 30% of their movement speed for 2 seconds (1 minute cooldown).

is gonna be more op than the item you stated :/

Xenthum 10-25-2012 07:57 AM

Singed will still be #1 AP on TT because of the very item you listed.

Houston 10-25-2012 07:58 AM

I forsee an increase in Brand players.

eStunnahz 10-25-2012 07:59 AM

Yeah I instantly thought about "Blade of the Ruined King" and how I don't see not buying that ever. It is like the Dominions version of the Bloodrazor but 50 times better.

I like the new items for mages though, allows them to be more useful in TT and consistent which was a huge issue (Gold TT Player Here). Also I think the caster one will be stronger at higher level of play when people learn how to kite and land good combos on a caster unlike at the low or norm where players kind of take 1 step back and go balls out which would defeat the purpose of the 5% Max HP because it is made to work someone down then blow them up.

Either way, +1 for you.

SpiffmeisterZ 10-25-2012 09:09 AM

Rumble loves Wooglets move speed... So very much...