League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Anyone wants new maps?! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2718351)

damlol123 10-24-2012 04:31 PM

Anyone wants new maps?!

I think there should be a change in league of legends. Every other week or so, there's always new champions that comes out. PEOPLE! Do u really want new characters?! an op champ?! Or NEW MAP?! Well i want new maps... What about you guys?! Don't you think we should try to do that? Why cant they read comments on Facebook or whatever about a new map awareness? Season 2 ended i believe, when i was watching most of the games, i realize that there was only 1 map that was played during the game. I believe there are people like me who wants a change and also, i believe there are people among the league of legends corporation that wants a new maps. I am not threatening or anything. Is it really hard to make new maps? I know it'll use quite a lot of money i think and paying workers. But if you can make new maps, it will increase the numbers of players that will come back for this game. And for people that are new to this game. I hope my messages come to you guys.!!! I Believe You RIOTS!!!!!!! :D

NOOBSsssss1 10-24-2012 04:32 PM

I agree with him. PLEASE RIOTS CHANGE IT

VanillaCrunch 10-24-2012 06:20 PM

Yes. Because then people could play different maps instead of SR repeatedly.

Bauwer 10-24-2012 09:13 PM

Agree!

CyanShock 10-24-2012 09:26 PM

Being one of the people who plays all three maps regularly instead of only one, obviously I agree. We need a new map

ShadowRunner13 10-25-2012 01:47 AM

i would love to see an new 5v5 map. they r revamping the 3v3 maybe we will see the same in the 5v5 soon?

eczangief 10-25-2012 02:27 AM

ofc

i'd want magma chamber i hear about

Xerkos333 10-25-2012 02:39 AM

Well it depends on if they decide to make a new game mode to go with the new map. Otherwise yes a new map for a 5v5 would be nice.

PeacefulNomad 10-25-2012 03:06 AM

Riot is very anti maps but I agree that there are way too many champs being released. Give us other things to buy. All your doing by releasing a champ every two weeks is making the game ridiculously hard to balance. One champ a month max and other things in-between.

Behebek 11-13-2012 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookie bear13 (Hozzászólás 30633172)
i would love to see an new 5v5 map. they r revamping the 3v3 maybe we will see the same in the 5v5 soon?

NO. I do really want a NEW map, I LOVE Summoner's Rift though, do not revamp it. Twisted treeline is now ruined. I want a NEW 5v5 not a ****ing up of SummRift. I want more variables, not a new do over of an old map. More choices= good.

[STILL cannot believe they completely took away my favourite Twisted Treeline]