League of Legends Community
12345 ... 11

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Best adc (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2714793)

moomerator 10-23-2012 05:05 PM

Best adc

So ive been playing adc ezreal a lot lately and have been doing fairly well with it. As currently one of the strongest and most popular adcs though I obviously cant grab him on a fairly consistant basis when in ranked. Ive already tried vayne and ashe and am not really a big fan of either. Which of the other adcs would you consider the most rewarding once masterred for solo que ranked so that i have a fall-back option?

jmgr4y 10-23-2012 05:13 PM

Vayne is the best champion in the game. I'd have to say the second "most rewarding" to master would be sivir. You litterally counter pretty much every champion and your burst is ridiculous.

And who doesn't love an initiate/disengage ultimate?

Tëär 10-23-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmgr4y (Hozzászólás 30573279)
Vayne is the best champion in the game. I'd have to say the second "most rewarding" to master would be sivir. You litterally counter pretty much every champion and your burst is ridiculous.

And who doesn't love an initiate/disengage ultimate?

Not sure how true this statement is. Vayne's early isnt that great and she gets bullied hard in lane. Towards the end her "hypercarriness" wins the game. In truth though i do agree with the fact that vayne and sivir are rewarding to learn. knowing when to activate that sivir shield is pretty important.
But yee for a good solid support i would say graves.
Strong early, yet doesnt fall off late game like a caitlyn.

Izzach 10-23-2012 10:41 PM

vayne+blitz/leaona/taric

land a stun next to a wall at level 2

first blood.

vaynes early game isnt as horrible as people say. i duo a lot as an aggressive support with someone who plays a vanye. we get a LOT of early kills from double stuns.

FaerellG 10-23-2012 11:00 PM

Hard to pick a favorite, but I would have to say that my top picks are Sivir, Ez, Ashe, and Vayne.

Sivir because there's just so much to her. Landing that clean double hit and chunking 1/3rd of an opponent's HP is amazing. Perfectly executing double-hits with her ricochet. Turning your opponnent's abilities in to free mana via Spell shield (I love blocking Garren and Cho ultis with it), and popping your ultimate to put your entire team on steroids is amazing.

Ezreal is all skill shots. Being able to land them all consistently and steadily is always rewarding. His Shift also has some interesting utility in which you can use it to escape a blitz grab even if it connects. That's always funny to do. And that Global ulti..stealing buffs/dragon/baron...or just sniping punks that are running away.

Vayne...well who doesn't like pinning some fool to a wall? That's pretty much it though.

Ashe...for her arrow. It's such a satisfying sound when it lands.

Maleric 10-24-2012 10:19 AM

No choice for Urgot?

Apex Rise 10-25-2012 11:12 AM

lol at urgot hes a joke

thepantsparty 10-25-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maleric (Hozzászólás 30597725)
No choice for Urgot?

He's not really an ad carry, even though he goes bot lane.

Glaedien 10-25-2012 01:12 PM

Glad to see Varus getting some attention in the poll.

Kaoelith 10-25-2012 03:19 PM

draven has to be the most rewarding adc since his axes

but for carrying in solo queue kog and vayne are the best late game adcs, early game they are very weak