League of Legends Community
12345 ... 11

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   I'm not convinced at all... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2712939)

ThereRnoIDs 10-23-2012 07:21 AM

I'm not convinced at all...
 
1 Attachment(s)
Edit 3: 'someone' mixed my old case with the current one so~ JUST for him i'd put it on top. Joke aside.
Current ban - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post31622047
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5874821/#nogo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a 1 week ban and I'm not convinced at all especially with the upcoming season 2 rewards which I really want...
I sent in a support ticket as usual but was responded with a generic response... and they even gave me a link to a tribunal case which I even 'included' when sending them a ticket...
The cases I see in front of me are so trivial... especially game 2 and 3 to even warrant a '1 week' ban... Why is the verdict majorly!? Don't be so easily fooled please... The trolls make it sound more worse than it actually seems...
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5813740

These are all ranked games.

Game 1: was 'maybe' but its more borderline than a HUGE negative experience. There's no doubt that I 'tried' my best and never once did I afk and did 'nothing'.
Like, why in the world would 'three' enemy team even report me... That taric and graves must've did a terrific job at the end game lobby telling them to do so whereas my other 2 allies didn't...
If it was such a bad experience, I'm pretty sure 'every single' one of them would've reported me. That taric mustve been some drama queen to even be mad where he muted me after like what? 6 lines of nonsense blabber?

Game 2: Sure the scores may look bad but I tried my best. I mean at the 20minute mark, I said nothing until the 25minute mark... then they just go fuk it, morg negative attitude report. I was still playing and our nexus turrets were still up... We only lost our mid inhib.

Game 3: WW and Shaco were definitely duoing and both last picks. I know cause I looked them up in lolking beforehand and they were trolling the hell out of pregame lobby. We were winning early game but WW was so ergh.

I've even attached a replay of the games in question and you can tell me when exactly was i intentionally feeding or AFK... All I see is someone trying to win but lost in a pretty convincing fashion especially game 1 where they just dive into our base and ace us.
http://www.mediafire.com/?pjukmlcx739v20z

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21651089#history
What made it worse was right after I finished a game as AMUMU MID, feeling all good about myself cause I literally won a 1v4 at baron game "your summoner has been banned"

Edit: I forgot I had an elobuff account so might as well use it. Why did RIOT even remove the enemy scoreboard in the first place?
Just by looking at the ratings we wern't even suppose to win... I mean 2 of the games our first pick was lower than their 4th... and does the scoreboard justify any of the 1-2 lines of negative attitude per game?
You see their swain? I was only 1 kill ahead/behind him during the laning phase until bot lost their turret and had to deal with 4 mid...
Yorick lost to top pretty badly... I did pretty badly too and couldn't really do much. There were many instances where I'm about to kill Diana but back off cause of shen's ult.
Game 3 is no comment. Just look at all the items they bought int he report card.

Edit 2: Current 2 week ban.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post31622047

Lightwave248 10-23-2012 07:34 AM

This one is pretty borderline. I have to say game 1 is the worst and I can see how people would punish from game 1 alone. But the rest of the games were fairly mild. Personally I think I would have pardoned.

As for the ban length. It depends on frequency in which you get punished. Not on the offense itself. The punishment process is a gradual punishment system that goes from warning to 1 day to 3 days to 1 week and so on. After a very long stretch of no punishments, the punishment is then reduced. So the reason you got a week ban is due to having been punished somewhat recently for 3 days.

Geekweezul 10-23-2012 07:35 AM

While you weren't exactly a positive influence on your team, I wouldn't have punished you.

You seem eager to use the surrender option, and when it fails you don't let it go. Also, people hate seeing "bg" at the end.

lone13angel 10-23-2012 07:38 AM

The issue of Tribunal Bots for IP farming has never been addressed.

the overall procedures of the Tribunal are not constructive towards reform at all.
the honor system was merely stolen from DOTA2, which has a better method for dealing with reports than simply making players look for alternative games and re-enforces a more positive attitude.

Riot should pay better attention to customer service as well.

Lightwave248 10-23-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lone13angel (Hozzászólás 30553008)
The issue of Tribunal Bots for IP farming has never been addressed.

the overall procedures of the Tribunal are not constructive towards reform at all.
the honor system was merely stolen from DOTA2, which has a better method for dealing with reports than simply making players look for alternative games and re-enforces a more positive attitude.

Riot should pay better attention to customer service as well.

How amazingly related to the thread topic this post is.

ThereRnoIDs 10-23-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightwave248 (Hozzászólás 30552942)
This one is pretty borderline. I have to say game 1 is the worst and I can see how people would punish from game 1 alone. But the rest of the games were fairly mild. Personally I think I would have pardoned.

As for the ban length. It depends on frequency in which you get punished. Not on the offense itself. The punishment process is a gradual punishment system that goes from warning to 1 day to 3 days to 1 week and so on. After a very long stretch of no punishments, the punishment is then reduced. So the reason you got a week ban is due to having been punished somewhat recently for 3 days.

I just got unbanned like literally 2-3 days ago... and being banned so soon is not fun at all especially with the season rewards and all...
And yeah like you said, why "majorly" punished

Like I got 3 day ban just before the cutoff date for season 2 but LUCKILY they extended it.. and now I'm banned for a week -.-

heptolisk 10-23-2012 08:01 AM

game 1:
you are super negative throughout the game, there is a reason you can report someone for "negative attitude"
Malzahar [00:28:15] cant even win 5v4
Malzahar [00:28:18] how are we gona win 5v5
Malzahar [00:28:24] taht wa swithout their swain
Malzahar [00:28:29] ...

Malzahar [All] [00:29:32] god just cause u guys know u got a free win
Malzahar [All] [00:29:37] luky to be u

Malzahar [All] [00:36:56] knew it was gona end this way

game 2:
again, negative attitude throughout

Morgana [00:16:34] surrender 20...

Morgana [00:20:04] we just got aced
Morgana [00:20:05] pls

Morgana [00:25:34] no ****
Amumu [00:25:34] fine
Yorick [00:25:35] fuking troll
Corki [All] [00:26:19] gg
Morgana [All] [00:26:19] bg

game 3:
negative attitude AGAIN, you even started before any action happened

Brand [00:00:56] if do bad surrender 20 pls
Warwick [00:00:57] leash me turret
Brand [00:01:01] i rather get another game in before work

Brand [All] [00:09:37] ww mad that i didnt want blue

Brand [00:26:16] wat a wate of time -.-

Brand [All] [00:28:56] omg just end it
Brand [All] [00:28:58] why would u recall
Brand [All] [00:29:00] like FUK man

I would've definitely punished you after this. None of the games are the worst I have ever seen, but, from what I see from these cases, you have a strong tendency to stray into a negative attitude whenever a game starts to turn south. This is only a short ban, so take it as a sign that you need to work on consistently having a good attitude. Games can always turn around, and having a negative attitude never helps.

gnfnrf 10-23-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lone13angel (Hozzászólás 30553008)
The issue of Tribunal Bots for IP farming has never been addressed.

Except that the Tribunal hasn't given IP in nearly a month.

ThereRnoIDs 10-23-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heptolisk (Hozzászólás 30553381)
game 1:
you are super negative throughout the game, there is a reason you can report someone for "negative attitude"
Malzahar [00:28:15] cant even win 5v4
Malzahar [00:28:18] how are we gona win 5v5
Malzahar [00:28:24] taht wa swithout their swain
Malzahar [00:28:29] ...

Malzahar [All] [00:29:32] god just cause u guys know u got a free win
Malzahar [All] [00:29:37] luky to be u

Malzahar [All] [00:36:56] knew it was gona end this way

game 2:
again, negative attitude throughout

Morgana [00:16:34] surrender 20...

Morgana [00:20:04] we just got aced
Morgana [00:20:05] pls

Morgana [00:25:34] no ****
Amumu [00:25:34] fine
Yorick [00:25:35] fuking troll
Corki [All] [00:26:19] gg
Morgana [All] [00:26:19] bg

game 3:
negative attitude AGAIN, you even started before any action happened

Brand [00:00:56] if do bad surrender 20 pls
Warwick [00:00:57] leash me turret
Brand [00:01:01] i rather get another game in before work

Brand [All] [00:09:37] ww mad that i didnt want blue

Brand [00:26:16] wat a wate of time -.-

Brand [All] [00:28:56] omg just end it
Brand [All] [00:28:58] why would u recall
Brand [All] [00:29:00] like FUK man

I would've definitely punished you after this. None of the games are the worst I have ever seen, but, from what I see from these cases, you have a strong tendency to stray into a negative attitude whenever a game starts to turn south. This is only a short ban, so take it as a sign that you need to work on consistently having a good attitude. Games can always turn around, and having a negative attitude never helps.

I don't know... no matter how many times i read it, it's just so... trivial and minor -.-
I was in the game too so it had more of an impact.

Game 1: bot lane lost their turret too soon like too too soon. And i had to cop a 1v3 mid for quite some time then had to back to buy/heal and then finally lost it.
I was just stating the facts. We lost a 5v4 'pretty convincingly' without their swain and were all full hp at mid river. They had no turrets helping them nor an 'ap carry'

Game 2: 5 lines in a 25minute game. please be realistic. 25minute game. 5 lines. Theyre not going to scroll up and reread it.

Game 3 : WW and shaco was a trolling in prechat, of COURSE i'd have nagative attitude before the game even started when its RANKED as well. If I had time for another game, it definitely means I had more than enough tiem end that 'one game'. We were winning but that WW trolling us SO HARD. You wernt in this game, we were suppose to have 'won that game' but we just lost it. I was like 6-1 but the end game score was so horrible which really did feel like a waste of time cause ergh man that WW.

You can tell me to reflect all you want, but 'one week' for this is a joke man.

Oh I have 3000 ranked games, I know the matchups inside out etc. but I never dodge and sit through every game even knowing if its a loss like Game 1 and Game 3. Game 2 I really thought we Had a chance but that alistar ****ed us up pretty hard.

heptolisk 10-23-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThereRnoIDs (Hozzászólás 30553696)
I don't know... no matter how many times i read it, it's just so... trivial and minor -.-
I was in the game too so it had more of an impact.

Game 1: bot lane lost their turret too soon like too too soon. And i had to cop a 1v3 mid for quite some time then had to back to buy/heal and then finally lost it.
I was just stating the facts. We lost a 5v4 'pretty convincingly' without their swain and were all full hp at mid river. They had no turrets helping them nor an 'ap carry'

Game 2: 5 lines in a 25minute game. please be realistic. 25minute game. 5 lines. Theyre not going to scroll up and reread it.

Game 3 : WW and shaco was a trolling in prechat, of COURSE i'd have nagative attitude before the game even started when its RANKED as well. If I had time for another game, it definitely means I had more than enough tiem end that 'one game'. We were winning but that WW trolling us SO HARD. You wernt in this game, we were suppose to have 'won that game' but we just lost it. I was like 6-1 but the end game score was so horrible which really did feel like a waste of time cause ergh man that WW.

You can tell me to reflect all you want, but 'one week' for this is a joke man.

Oh I have 3000 ranked games, I know the matchups inside out etc. but I never dodge and sit through every game even knowing if its a loss like Game 1 and Game 3. Game 2 I really thought we Had a chance but that alistar ****ed us up pretty hard.

This is another case where someone has to realize that just because you are not the worst and just because someone provokes you is not in any way justification for you to do something that breaks the rules. You can't deny that you had a negative attitude throughout the three games that were shown, and that is what you were punished for. If you are loosing, just keep trying and don't give up halfway through.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:42 PM.
12345 ... 11


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc