League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Lore Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Arch-rivalry affecting matches. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2710958)

Noggin Punch 10-22-2012 04:58 PM

Arch-rivalry affecting matches.

I think having the mini-quest between kha'zix and rengar was a fantastic idea. It relates to the lore, it's a pretty fun thing, and it gives great rewards!(kha'zix's head is just beast, and a 4th evolution point isn't too terrible either). I feel that at least a few more relationships such as this one should be incorporated into the game, anybody else feel that way? What kind of rivalry would you guys like to see in game? yi versus noxians? ryze versus xerath? let me hear it!

TandoCommando 10-23-2012 02:19 AM

I definitely feel that they should do some more of these as they'd make playing the game a lot more fun and interesting. Personally id like to see something like kassadin versus the void.

moogle890 10-23-2012 05:04 AM

Morgana and Kayle should get something for fighting each other, as should Renekton and Nasus.

Dorryza 10-23-2012 04:07 PM

Garen and Kat duking it out... in the bushes... in more ways than one....

*le cough*

Heiligkrieger 10-23-2012 10:43 PM

Competition between Darius and Draven to see who can get a certain number of kills first.

Sylph 10-24-2012 12:25 AM

Glad that they are doing this. It was actually an old suggestion that was tossed around to allow certain lore based champions to have some special counter dialogue to build upon their background stories. Another suggestion was to have additional maps / battlefields as possible lore locations, like a Noxus based map / location, or Ionia... Stuff like that. Only time will tell I guess, but I guess twisted treeline being associated with the shadow isles is a start.

Noggin Punch 10-24-2012 02:26 AM

I honestly feel like the shadow isles should have been made a new map. Hardly twisted treeline anymore, but I don't oppose too many of the things they're putting out at the moment, seems interesting at the very least. lack of wards makes kha'zix happy.
Also, If you're familiar with that whole smoke-bomb quote graves says to nocturne when he smokes him, I think there should be more circumstantial quotes like that.
P.S.- Kassadin and Malhazar would be an interesting game-opposition.

Hussarlance 10-24-2012 09:39 PM

Noxus Invasion of Ionia Map...

Noxus has no/ultra low respawn times and Ionia defends their fort from a series of defensible positions with exploitable weaknesses.

Joeganaut64 10-24-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hussarlance (Hozzászólás 30628585)
Noxus Invasion of Ionia Map...

Noxus has no/ultra low respawn times and Ionia defends their fort from a series of defensible positions with exploitable weaknesses.

No see the point is to NOT change what isnt broken. Exact same Summoners Rift, but different themes. Winter, Harrowing, Noxus, Demacia, Bilgewater (Baron with a pirate hat?!?), Ionia, Zaun etc etc. I think that would be the best way to go about it.

Treat it like football fields. Each "team" has their own but they are all basically the same layout.

Ryott 10-25-2012 03:54 AM

Twisted Fate and Graves need mini-quest. Also, Be nice to know if there are any Reds lurking. :)