League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask the Madman of Zaun (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2710179)

Ask the Madman 10-22-2012 01:27 PM

Ask the Madman of Zaun

In a lab somewhere deep in a cellar in the confines of Zaun, the sounds of electricity sparking and the agonized screams of a man can be heard echoing off of the dank cement walls of the place. Then silence ensues before Mundo turns around from his table, putting the augmented cattle prod in his hands beside a tray of other 'goodies', as he refers to them. He seems surprised... at least, that's what can sort of be read on his 'features'.

Oh! You scared Mundo! He wasn't expecting you!

Hello future specime- Er, friends! Mundo welcome you to his laboratory, where he does all of his work.

Mundo sees a few of the people that have come to greet him looking at the man on his table. He holds up his hands defensively, laughing a bit at the silliness of what they're implying and slurping his tongue around sloppily.

Mundo not kill him... yet. He gives Mundo extensive data on electroshock therapy! Ask Mundo questions about his new discoveries. He answer you right away.

Adjusting a pair of goggles on his face, he straightens up his lab coat (which is about five sizes too small, with ripped-up sleeves and the like), he peers out at his visitors, a big smile on his face. Visitors were nice. Even better when they didn't come bearing nooses, pitchforks, and torches.

((Hello everyone! I'm really new here. You may've seen me here and there posting around as Mathais the Blacksmith. I've only been on these forums for a few days, but I've been roleplaying off and on for years. I'm looking to take a crack at Mundo, though. We'll see how this plays out.))

Script Lord 10-22-2012 02:12 PM

{{ Talk more simply. Mundo shouldn't be using big words like 'illustrious", apparently. }}

Ask the Madman 10-22-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Script Lord (Hozzászólás 30526356)
{{ Talk more simply. Mundo shouldn't be using big words like 'illustrious", apparently. }}

((You make a good point. I'll work on it! I removed illustrious, since you're right... Mundo's a simpleton. xD))

Ask the Tempest 10-22-2012 02:15 PM

((Mundo has large vocabulary when he pleases XD))
Breakfast of champions?

Ask the Madman 10-22-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest (Hozzászólás 30526463)
((Mundo has large vocabulary when he pleases XD))
Breakfast of champions?

I bet you expect Mundo to say brains!

The Scientist laughs uproariously, shaking his head as he comes back to himself once again. He thinks for a few ticks, then gets back to Kennen's question.

... Only sometimes.

Mundo usually enjoys a slice of orange and a piece of toast with strawberry preser... preserva... JAM! And he drinks milk.

Geokhan 10-22-2012 02:33 PM

Mundo, your opinion on proper cleaver design for combat?

Ask the Madman 10-22-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geokhan (Hozzászólás 30527126)
Mundo, your opinion on proper cleaver design for combat?

The Behemoth scratches his noggin for a bit, his tongue swaying around as he focuses, coming up with a suitable answer. Making a few 'hmms' to himself, he attempts to answer the question, nodding to himself.

Mundo need cleaver to be big and sharp! But not too heavy or Mundo can't throw well. In fact, Mundo keeps many cleavers in armory behind lab for many situations so he never has problem. Mundo show you!

He laughs a tiny bit, a big, disturbing smirk on his brutish features before he turns his back waving... though considering that most people tend to get worried when they're alone with Mundo, he waves off the request for Geokhan.

Never mind, you take Mundo's word for it. He has plenty of cleavers!

Cranky Kidnapper 10-22-2012 03:23 PM

Arriving with a loud voice and flair, Blitzcrank strolls in like he owns the place. Of course, after the experiment, he may scream and walk out, never to go in again.

Hello, Mundo! It's a pretty abode you've got here. I'm ready for the experiment! So, what am I supposed to do?

- Blitzcrank, the Liker of a Madman's Laboratory

Ask the Madman 10-22-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Kidnapper (Hozzászólás 30529236)
Arriving with a loud voice and flair, Blitzcrank strolls in like he owns the place. Of course, after the experiment, he may scream and walk out, never to go in again.

Hello, Mundo! It's a pretty abode you've got here. I'm ready for the experiment! So, what am I supposed to do?

- Blitzcrank, the Liker of a Madman's Laboratory

Ah! Mundo was expecting you!

Approaching the Steam Golem with haste, he holds out a finger to his audience, as if instructing them to pause. Leading the Golem over to what looks to be an over-sized table pressed vertically against a wall, he steps away from Blitzcrank once he makes his way over there, pulling a switch. It activates the magnet that's set behind Blitzcrank.

This shouldn't hurt you a bit! At least... if Mundo's calculations are correct.

Mundo starts scribbling things down in a scientific journal of sorts, watching the Steam Golem's reaction to the magnet if there happens to be one aside from getting stuck to the magnet.

Cranky Kidnapper 10-22-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Madman (Hozzászólás 30529431)
Ah! Mundo was expecting you!

Approaching the Steam Golem with haste, he holds out a finger to his audience, as if instructing them to pause. Leading the Golem over to what looks to be an over-sized table pressed vertically against a wall, he steps away from Blitzcrank once he makes his way over there, pulling a switch. It activates the magnet that's set behind Blitzcrank.

This shouldn't hurt you a bit! At least... if Mundo's calculations are correct.

Mundo starts scribbling things down in a scientific journal of sorts, watching the Steam Golem's reaction to the magnet if there happens to be one aside from getting stuck to the magnet.

Mundo magnets who he pleases! Wee! Go on, Mr. Scientific Cleaver Man!

- Blitzcrank, the Golem Who Believes He Can Fly