League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Best 6300 IP Champion? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2705893)

ZeOverlord 10-21-2012 08:18 AM

Best 6300 IP Champion?

Hello.

Im looking towards buying a 6300 ip champ and the roles that im good at are:

Jungle
Ad Carry

Help Please?

braseeker 10-21-2012 08:59 AM

Ez, ez, ez, ez, ez, ez, ez, ez, ez
If his w is not weakened, ez is THE adc
There is only there adc, ez graves and Kait

soldor12 10-21-2012 09:10 AM

nocturne,
lee sin

ForgivEnemy 10-21-2012 10:08 AM

Right now AD carry would be ezreal simply because of his escapes, long poke, and his attack speed debuff on his W (Being nerfed next patched)

Top : Mage/Vladimir
AD/Jayce

Jungle: Maoaki

Note: Fun junglers for 6300 would be lee sin although he is not the best in terms of late game scaling and gank potential. If he doesn't snowball early he is useless late game, of course if you are just playing for fun and aren't high level or mid tier like gold or platinum, it won't matter what you choose you can win with anything at any time. Lee sin is a lot of fun though

PogoPogoPogoPogo 10-21-2012 10:34 AM

I'd make sure you have all the cheaper champions unlocked first. Err, at least, the cheaper champions that are better than the expensive champions. Why spend 6300 to unlock Draven when you can unlock Corki for 3150, for example?

Why unlock any 6300 top when Jax is better than most and cheap?

gmoneyfosho 10-21-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo (Hozzászólás 30484695)
I'd make sure you have all the cheaper champions unlocked first. Err, at least, the cheaper champions that are better than the expensive champions. Why spend 6300 to unlock Draven when you can unlock Corki for 3150, for example?

Why unlock any 6300 top when Jax is better than most and cheap?

although i agree with your statement that there are heaps of great champs for under 6300, i dont agree with your statement about draven...i doubt you have ever seen anyone that knows how to play him. his damage pure damage output is the highest of any champs i have seen.

but to answer the op's question, nocturne is fun in the jungle, darius can be fun to play. i would youtube videos of any champs gameplay before buying and try to play them for free before buying as well.

ZeOverlord 10-21-2012 11:13 AM

Thank you SOOO much it helped!

TheHippysAWizard 10-21-2012 01:00 PM

Ezreal/ vayne for adc
Olaf/Vladimir top
Udyr/Lee Sin Jungle

Olaf is really good he's my favorite champion for top and recently demoted to second fave jungle..
my favorite jungle is Udyr hes really powerful in teamfights and his ganks aren't even fair. his move speed boost ensures a stun and pheonix is a great aoe for team fights. turtle under turrets to get kills and get out.

Eurius 10-21-2012 01:05 PM

Top: Rengar or Darius are my favs.
Jungle: Rengar is my favorite jungler once you learn a good route. His ultimate and passive are sweet.
ADC: Ezreal, no doubt.

A Hobbo 10-21-2012 05:00 PM

Best top Jayce
Best mid Aniva/oriana
best ADC Graves/Ez
Best jungler Rengar/anyone w/ stun or high burst