||10-20-2012 10:41 AM
Forum Code of Conduct
If you stick to these guidelines when posting you will be helping to make the League of Legends forums a better place, and we won’t ever have to show you our gold plated banhammer. And if you’d like more information on what we consider model behavior, please take a moment to read the Summoner’s Code
. We will lock, delete, or move threads that show a clear violation of the Summoner’s Code
Some guidelines you should bear in mind before you post:
1. Keep it on topic, keep it constructive
2. General Discussion is not the only section
- Threads need to be constructive and have a clear topic. Subsequent replies need to also be constructive to ensure that the integrity of that topic isn’t compromised. Bumping a thread without adding additional relevant information is not considered constructive.
3. Attacks or Accusations are not acceptable
- Our General Discussion section experiences a high volume of traffic that might cause your thread to go overlooked. Before posting, consider whether or not your thread would be more appropriately placed in another section.
4. Abuse and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated
- Attacking another player is unacceptable, the circumstances are irrelevant, just don’t do it. This includes calling out another player for leaving, cheating, poor gameplay, etc.
5. Reporting Players
6. Post Rating System
- Please show your fellow players and Rioters the same respect you would like shown to you. There are consequences to abusing players in the community.
- Each post on the League forums is subject to a rating system. Players can use this system to promote positive discussions or to demote unhelpful posts and comments. At the end of each post you'll see a red “Thumbs Down” for downvoting and a green “Thumbs Up” for upvoting.
- If the original post in a thread receives too many downvotes from the community it will be automatically closed, while unhelpful comments within a thread are hidden from view automatically.
- This thread is locked, but if you need to get into contact with us about this sticky, go ahead and start a thread or contact player support.