League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Renekton - The Stone Room (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2702461)

Ask Renek 10-20-2012 08:57 AM

Ask Renekton - The Stone Room

Renekton remains in the stone room, chained large part of his time and monitored 24 hours a day. The fury in his eyes was clearly visible, and his hatred of the summoners more than obvious.

"It's time, Renekton, people want to ask you some things" - said a summoner, responsible for supervising of the champion.

"Those summoners can try ask whatever They Want, but I'll not take Responsibility for what happens" - said Renekton grinning

"Come on Renekton, if you're good the league will let out"

"HAHAHAHA, Do not be RIDICULOUS, that will not to happen...whatever, they can start with the questions... and make it quick" the crocodile seemed anxious, as waiting for a prey

((Meh, name cleaning... now i am just "Ask Renek"... i thought that this acc was lvl 6))

zzTerrorzz 10-20-2012 09:50 AM

((A renekton, cool!))

Dear Renekton,
What is your breakfast of champions?

Ask Renek 10-20-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzTerrorzz (Hozzászólás 30449934)
Dear Renekton,
What is your breakfast of champions?

"Breakfast? WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!! ... Well if that is your question, it depends of the summoner who gives me the "breakfast", some days i eat zebras or antelopes, sometimes i eat the STUPID SUMMONERS WHO TRY FEED ME, every 2 months i eat convicts... In rare cases i eat creatures of the Void... to drink, i likes the blood of my victims."

Ask Demon Jester 10-20-2012 11:10 AM

Shaco appears within the stone room, his blue eyes glowing as he grins maniacly.
"Relaax!... You need to lighten up a little.."

Shaco chuckles to himself before producing one of his stilletto's,
"Without a head I'm sure you'll be MUCH lighter! HAHAHA!"

Ask Renek 10-20-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester (Hozzászólás 30451910)
Shaco appears within the stone room, his blue eyes glowing as he grins maniacly.
"Relaax!... You need to lighten up a little.."

Shaco chuckles to himself before producing one of his stilletto's,
"Without a head I'm sure you'll be MUCH lighter! HAHAHA!"

Renekton dashes towards Shaco and slams his face against a stone wall
"You came here to ask something? Or just want to be SLICED INTO PIECES?!"

Ask Demon Jester 10-20-2012 12:11 PM

As Shaco's head crashes into a wall laughter could be heard from behind Renekton,

"That was brilliant! The anger! A little slow if I do say so.... But!"

The Shaco currently crushed into the wall explodes in a shower green gunk completely covering Renekton.

"... You should clean up a little."

A puff of orange smoke and Shaco was gone, his insane laughter echoing around the chamber slowly fading.

Ask Shenn 10-20-2012 12:24 PM

Shen had entered looking around. He walked up to Renekton, not even phased by his fury. "Perhaps if you let go of your anger and emotions, you could have a much easier time trying to kill your brother, alligator." He said. He did not say alligator to taunt, but merely because had fought with and against him so little, that he forgot his name.

Ask The Reaver 10-20-2012 12:42 PM

Kha'Zix gazed at the mighty crocodile. Such power! He would make sure it would be his. "I don't think we've truly met lizard. I believe you know who I am already, yes?"

Ask Renek 10-20-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester (Hozzászólás 30453528)
As Shaco's head crashes into a wall laughter could be heard from behind Renekton,

"That was brilliant! The anger! A little slow if I do say so.... But!"

The Shaco currently crushed into the wall explodes in a shower green gunk completely covering Renekton.

"... You should clean up a little."

A puff of orange smoke and Shaco was gone, his insane laughter echoing around the chamber slowly fading.

A Renekton did not mind the "joke" of Shaco, the clown had fled like a coward, and that was enough victory... for now
"WHO IS NEXT?!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Shenn (Hozzászólás 30453876)
Shen had entered looking around. He walked up to Renekton, not even phased by his fury. "Perhaps if you let go of your anger and emotions, you could have a much easier time trying to kill your brother, alligator." He said. He did not say alligator to taunt, but merely because had fought with and against him so little, that he forgot his name.

"Perhaps, if i were FREE FROM THIS JAIL WOULD BE EASIER FOR ME KILL EVERYONE"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver (Hozzászólás 30454366)
Kha'Zix gazed at the mighty crocodile. Such power! He would make sure it would be his. "I don't think we've truly met lizard. I believe you know who I am already, yes?"

Renekton look at the voidborn, without giving him much importance.

"You can tell me WHO ARE YOU? and what do you want?"

((To truly know someone, eat them and walk a mile in their feet.(?)))

Ask the Shadow 10-20-2012 02:47 PM

'Butcher' of the Sands, as lofty a title as any. Thy might is clear from thy displays amongst the Fields of Justice, but I cannot help but think that perhaps, creature, there is something more to be drawn from thee. Though the hatred that ye bear towards thy own kin is delightful, thy technique is shabby. I come bearing an offer for thee, a chance to grasp power that thy brother could never achieve. I offer ye a chance to become one with death itself, to steep thyself in the power of the Shadow Isles, to become truly eternal. What say thee, crocodilian beast?

Hecarim, the Shadow of War