League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 42

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Victorious Janna Heralds Season Two Rewards (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2700243)

Yegg 10-19-2012 04:16 PM

Victorious Janna Heralds Season Two Rewards

With Season Two coming to an end on November 6, we want to recognize and honor all the players who courageously carried, stunned, ganked, and healed their way to Ranked play’s upper echelons. All players who completed Season Two in the Bronze tier and above will earn special rewards.

Even better, those who hold a rank of Gold or higher will receive an exclusive skin befitting their status as a battle-tested summoner: Victorious Janna. Far from a passive support, Victorious Janna arrives at the Demacian front lines bedecked in battle-ready plate armor, wielding a crystalline torch to burn through the fog of war.

Victorious Janna will join worthy summoners’ lineups on November 6, along with other great rewards for those who persevered throughout Season Two. Check out this post for more information on each tier’s rewards.

Also of note is the soft Elo reset to Twisted Treeline and Summoner’s Rift on November 6. This new date is better in line with the arrival date of new Season 3 content, and gives summoners more time to compete on the Fields of Justice to wrap up Season 2.

You will begin the new season unranked, with your initial seeding based on a compressed version of your final rating from Season 2. In addition, the system’s confidence in your rating will be reset, so large Elo gains will be possible even if you’re an extremely experienced player. More details will be released as we come closer to the start of the season.

Furthermore, we are continuing to stringently investigate and punish Elo boosters.

Solari Brigadier 10-19-2012 05:25 PM

Very cool. Now I just have to start playing Ranked...

portugalslegend 10-19-2012 05:25 PM

Will the soft elo reset be based off of our current or top elo?

Kehzrah 10-19-2012 05:25 PM

Was hoping for this kind of information soon. Looks very good.

Prófessor Oak 10-19-2012 05:26 PM

I will never have it and i am a proud noob!

MrBlonde04 10-19-2012 05:26 PM

Best skin for her yet! Thanks Riot Wuve you guys <3

Aszya 10-19-2012 05:26 PM

She's wearing clothes!

depthlol 10-19-2012 05:27 PM

ok so who cares about janna :) THE NOOBS WHO DOWNVOTED MY COMMENTS ARE JUST MAD CUZ THEY WILL NEVER GET THE JANNA SKIN! :D AND THEY ARE NOTHING BUT LOWLIFERS WHO SPEND THEIR WHOLE TIME ON A VIDEO GAME. AND THOSE NOOBS ARE MAD CUZ THEY KNOW THAT THEY SUCK AT LOL. :D

:)

Ayyah 10-19-2012 05:27 PM

you guys need to make a new jayce skin..

depthlol 10-19-2012 05:28 PM

Janna sucks :D, sona and soraka is a way better support than **** janna :D And btw, I dont always have to say something positive, and it doesnt mean for noobs to downvote on something negative, because its my comment. :D