League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Can someone explain why singed is so good in 3v3? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2690142)

chaser676 10-17-2012 12:35 PM

Can someone explain why singed is so good in 3v3?

and build?

Mich567 10-17-2012 01:18 PM

Beast kit. You build mana, and you get health and extreme tankiness. His Q hurts!!!! Just put it on, and some people might be stupid enough to chase. His W has extreme CC... and his E is simply put, amazing... first of all, it is a FLING!!!!! Second of all, it's a FLING!!!!! Third of all, it has RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fourth of all, it can be somewhat impossible to avoid... enemy is turret hugging? Fling them and use your Q (and W when they try to escape...) and possibly help from your partner to pick up the easy kill. You're low and they try to chase you, you pop your ult (whose awesomeness will be explained later), Q, and run back to the turret, and FLING!!! Easy kill... plus, on 3v3, the map is so small, range is HUGE!!!
The ult is amazing because it is so powerful... so much health and mana regen, AP, speed, and CC Reduction!!!! (Yay!) etc... can be used for chasing or running away, and could even trick the enemy... when built correctly, Singed is a monster both in teamfights, and soloing... he can farm quite well with his Q too. With my build, I run exhaust-clarity... Exhaust is basically a must-have, clarity can be subbed... you can use ghost or heal or something good for a tankier champ like Singed. I take Sapphire Crystal and 2 health pots-->Catalyst-->RoA>Frozen Heart (or something situational like FoN)-->a Health Item or something else such as armor or MR, or even more AP with Lich Bane or Athene's Holy Grail or just Flat AP item... basically, by now it's situational. Use common sense. Sunfire Cape can work, Banshee's Veil or some other MR item. You can develop your own build, it isn't really difficult... I play Singed as a tank first, then build in some AP.
That's what I think... hope it helps :D!

neotriz5 10-17-2012 01:24 PM

Singed has a fairly poor early game, but scales well enough and has so much innate tankiness that he really only needs like one good item and he's good to go. Go watched the singed spotlight, phreak feeds like two or three deaths, finally gets a rod of ages, and then gets a double kill while tower diving. His kit is just too good if he gets any amount of gold that isn't feeder status; utility from slows/flings, tankiness from his passive/ult, and still retains the ability to pump out sustained damage with his gas.

Sam 10-17-2012 02:28 PM

Singed early game sucks and if you take him out early game, as in barely any cs. he is nothing.

If he does farm and get fed, his kit is meant to just run in with so much resistance/damage that all you can do is run or get caught and die :P

chaser676 10-17-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Såm (Hozzászólás 30331640)
Singed early game sucks and if you take him out early game, as in barely any cs. he is nothing.

If he does farm and get fed, his kit is meant to just run in with so much resistance/damage that all you can do is run or get caught and die :P

See, this is what perplexes me. His two options are against a top lane that will likely rip him in two, or in bot, where he'll be 1v2 most likely. So how will he get farmed and fed?

neotriz5 10-17-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaser676 (Hozzászólás 30331918)
See, this is what perplexes me. His two options are against a top lane that will likely rip him in two, or in bot, where he'll be 1v2 most likely. So how will he get farmed and fed?

Part of the problem is a lot of people do actually zone him at the start of the game. They think they did a good job putting him down and then say "well, we can leave him alone for a bit, he won't do anything in a teamfight if it breaks out, and we can take free objectives." And then they leave singed to farm alone for several solid minutes and then get surprised when he comes back into the game and makes a difference. Most singed players know to just wait it out.

FearAzrael 10-17-2012 04:34 PM

Since no one said anything about items yet I'll leave my two cents.

I start boots/3pots
Core build is Catalyst the protector and merc tread/ninja tabi
Some people like to go Rylias crystal scepter but after the core build really you are just building to counter them, the thing about singed is that you build tanky and still deal TONS OF DAMAGE.

Since there are so many AD on TT and because Singed gets health from mana Frozen heart is really strong on him, not to mention that CDR.

Abyssal scepter is a really good item if their AP is getting fed or if they are double AP. I would recommend starting it from the negatron cloak side.

LSA 10-17-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaser676 (Hozzászólás 30331918)

He doesn't even have to get farmed or fed to do amazing on TT. It's just the way the map is designed I guess.

KevinDelMarr 10-17-2012 05:34 PM

It's hard enough "chasing" Singed with 5 people. Now try it with 3.

I seem to have the worst luck with Singed on TT. I always get early kills and good farm, yet my bot lane ends up feeding. It's one of those situations where all my teammates need to do is not die and we win, just because i become unstoppable as Singed once I get that lead. More of a team communication thing

Best BeatwiferNA 10-17-2012 05:39 PM

because build catalyst never die.