League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 34

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2687519)

Ask Her Etwhal 10-16-2012 05:00 PM

Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

She breathed in, her heart pumping from excitement. It was similar to what she did usually, but it was... different...

Sona raised out her hand, and held it above a string. "This must be the right key..." She told herself. She placed it onto the string of her Etwhal, and plucked it...

H-e-l-l-o

Sona smiled, and she continued

A-s I w-a-s a-w-a-y t-o t-a-ke ca-re of my business, I have had little time to spare for my time here. Several of my fellow summoners have heard my thoughts, and have given me the ability to access here through my Etwhal. I will be recieveing your questions through my Etwhal, though you may choose to see me personally...

Sona breathed out from relief. It was her first time, sending messages through her instrument, though normally she would merely turn music into beams.

I look forward to your questions, and seeing my friends again...

She smiled softly, beauty radiating from her as she awaits her beloved guests...

Nekron9 10-16-2012 05:09 PM

Greetings Sona,
I am curious on your thoughts regarding your fellow band members?

TheShadowOfChaos 10-16-2012 05:17 PM

Phantom walks into Sona's room before staring at her for a long time. He then shakes out of it before speaking.

"Dear Sona, How are you today? You seem quite excited."

AsktheBlindFist 10-16-2012 05:27 PM

Lee Sin walks in, taking care to avoid any potential hazards

"Good Day Maven, It has been a long time since I last spoke with you. How have you fared?"

Ask Her Etwhal 10-16-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nekron9 (Hozzászólás 30299069)
Greetings Sona,
I am curious on your thoughts regarding your fellow band members?

Sona looked up, holding a finger to her chin in thought

Hmm... All the band members have been nice for accepting me...

Morde has been the nicest of them all. He was always helping me, no matter what happened. He is always hard to get along with, both mentally and physically Sona giggled at her little joke before continuing But once you spend some time with him, you'll see him differently

Then theres Karthus. I always looked up to him, being the singer of the group. I did not have his gifts of singing, but he was always... inspiring with his voice... Though of course some appreciated it better than others...

Yorick always seemed to be down in the dumps, or perhaps I should say graves. *Chuckle* He wasn't the most positive, nor the most open to contributions. I do sometimes try to stay away from him, though as a fellow band member I shouldn't really do it... Perhaps we could spend some time together, though of course when his friends from the dead arn't around...

Hmm... Something seems... Oh yes, Olaf recently joined! His performance at the audition was quite stunning. He is very different on stage than around here. He is already doing a whole lot of contribution to our band. I personally like him, though not as close as other members, since we havn't talked alot yet...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos (Hozzászólás 30299320)
Phantom walks into Sona's room before staring at her for a long time. He then shakes out of it before speaking.

"Dear Sona, How are you today? You seem quite excited."

Sona smiles at her little joke. She then turns to Pantheon. She noticed him from the start, though chose to ignore him. Finally when he decide to talk, Sona responded

Pantheon, what a pleasant surprise! Sona kept her smile, though her eyes seemed to tell a different story

I'm sorry I don't have anything to treat you with, any tea or biscuits, but perhaps I could call morde over Sona narrowed her eyes I'm sure he'll be delighted to hear you have came to visit...

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist (Hozzászólás 30299628)
Lee Sin walks in, taking care to avoid any potential hazards

"Good Day Maven, It has been a long time since I last spoke with you. How have you fared?"

Sona then turned her attention towards Lee Sin, her face vanishing from any threat, and returning to their usual warmness

Lee Sin, it is certainly good to see you again. I have been fine, a little more buzy than usual, but the help of several summoners got me back to scheduled. I see you are still well. How is your eye? I know it probably wont heal again, but perhaps Soraka managed to find a cure?

Ask the Tempest 10-16-2012 06:05 PM

I think he prefers BROlaf. Anyways, can I have your autograph?

Xander Blade 10-16-2012 06:08 PM

" greetings lady Buvelle, how are you? i am quite excited to see one of your upcoming concerts"

Ask Her Etwhal 10-16-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest (Hozzászólás 30300947)
I think he prefers BROlaf. Anyways, can I have your autograph?

Sona looked down, surprised. She didn't notice the little yordle came in, but she enjoyed the small company. She got out her pentakill pen, its skull markings clear on the tip of the cap. Sona kneeled down, smiling sweetly at the little yordle.

Yes, perhaps he would enjoy that name better around here. Where would you like the autograph, on a piece of paper or your clothes?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Nevin (Hozzászólás 30301020)
" greetings lady Buvelle, how are you? i am quite excited to see one of your upcoming concerts"

Its good to meet you. I am fine, thank you. Everyone was welcoming for my return here. Sona dashed an evil look at Pantheon before looking back at Nevin

I am quite excited myself. We finally have a full band, and I look forward to our co-operation with O... I mean Brolaf Sona chuckled again through her instrument, sending quick and high notes around room, though those notes still had a wonderful tune attached

Ask the Tempest 10-16-2012 06:11 PM

Paper, please.
Holds out a peice of paper.

Ask Her Etwhal 10-16-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest (Hozzászólás 30301097)
Paper, please.
Holds out a peice of paper.

Sona signed the paper, and holding her other hand out and patting Kennen's head softly, still keeping her warm expression

Here you go. I hope you like it!