League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 13

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   So Sona is getting nerfed... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2684641)

Henry Plainview 10-15-2012 07:22 PM

So Sona is getting nerfed...

Morello you claim you don't hate supports, but your actions speak louder than words. You gutted Sona because she was too strong before, fine. But she's not Rumble, usability tweaks do not make her suddenly OP now that you've finally brought her back in from the cold. The global cooldown reduction doesn't change that power chord still isn't what it was before the Nautilus patch, her heal at rank 5 heals less than a health potion, and her auras are unchanged. Okay, I can mash QWE now and it will do something, which accomplishes...what exactly? She's popular largely because you can't play Alistar and Blitzcrank IMO.

Meanwhile, Nunu's free Phantom Dancer and iceballs of death are fine. I guess because he can't heal? I don't get it.

-EDIT-
The link is proof, I don't know why people keep not clicking it and then asking where is the proof, but there you go.

Iaws Waifu 10-15-2012 07:23 PM

Is it because of the tournament? iaw

CryoTyrfing 10-15-2012 07:24 PM

I don't mind seeing Sona nerfs, so long as they dont' overdo them,

You know who doesn't need nerfs though?

Iaw.

El Wreckinibrey 10-15-2012 07:25 PM

It's the conspiracy to slowly nerf every support until the role disappears... she is only good now because everything else is getting nerfed (soraka, ali, nunu a bit)

NerdyDan 10-15-2012 07:25 PM

sigh. her poke isnt even that strong anymore. shes super squishy, any decent taric/blitz/leona can burst her down with the help of the adc.

BigPatches 10-15-2012 07:25 PM

Nerfing sona is the Iaw

Clockmaker 10-15-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NerdyDan (Hozzászólás 30268327)
sigh. her poke isnt even that strong anymore. shes super squishy, any decent taric/blitz/leona can burst her down with the help of the adc.

sona's poke and damage output is really good during lane. it's not as strong as it used to, but a few free power cords to the enemy ADC hurts if they don't have a healer.

tenrel 10-15-2012 07:28 PM

the number of times a champion has been nerfed has literally ZERO relation to their current strength in comparison to other champs.

supports arent the only champions that get nerfed, IF riot feels sona is too strong currently its because in the current game, with the power of the current champions, she is.

Henry Plainview 10-15-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockmaker (Hozzászólás 30268412)
sona's poke and damage output is really good during lane. it's not as strong as it used to, but a few free power cords to the enemy ADC hurts if they don't have a healer.

Q power chord does hurt. But you can't use it without eating damage against most lanes...

RexSaur 10-15-2012 07:32 PM

Sure you can nerf sona...

But how about nerfing Blitz and Alistar so that they arent permabanned anymore, so sona has her lane counters again.