League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Evelynn really isn't OP (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2682275)

HeartlessXiao 10-15-2012 02:47 AM

Evelynn really isn't OP

Of course she'll seem OP if you keep sending squishy skill shot mages mid to deal with her. Send Morde. Teemo. Swain. Ryze. Cho'Gath. Not only do you abuse her in lane, but there will never be a point in time in which they can one shot you (except for Teemo, but Teemo shrooms are deadly to Evelynn late game).

An Upset Zombie 10-15-2012 02:49 AM

Yeah, but she can still one shot your carry/anyone else who isn't doing well and is squishy.

Everything in her kit is balanced except for her ultimate, specifically her ultimate + DFG. Being able to take out half of someones health (Even when they're building tank) with her ulti and DFG is just a little insane. People forgot about DFG when she was remade, and now that people are starting to build it again she became very powerful. I'm not sure what's to blame, her or DFG.

Sexy Suz 10-15-2012 02:50 AM

she has been banned 99% of championship tournament and her win ratio in solo queue is sickening and you still have the ballz to try and defend this broken champ?

HeartlessXiao 10-15-2012 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexy Suz (Hozzászólás 30243000)
she has been banned 99% of championship tournament and her win ratio in solo queue is sickening and you still have the ballz to try and defend this broken champ?

if by 99% you mean like ~20%, then sure.

HeartlessXiao 10-15-2012 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by An Upset Zombie (Hozzászólás 30242997)
Yeah, but she can still one shot your carry/anyone else who isn't doing well and is squishy.

Everything in her kit is balanced except for her ultimate, specifically her ultimate + DFG. Being able to take out half of someones health (Even when they're building tank) with her ulti and DFG is just a little insane. People forgot about DFG when she was remade, and now that people are starting to build it again she became very powerful. I'm not sure what's to blame, her or DFG.

I honestly think the only thing in her kit which isn't balanced is her W. 70% movement speed, cleanse slows, stacking flat MS increase, all for 0 mana cost. If they nerf anything, that's the skill they should hit. Tons of assassins can 1 shot squishies. Not all of them can easily get away as well.

DreamwalkerLin 10-15-2012 02:52 AM

Quote:

There're higher win ratio champs like zyra, I don't see you complaining about her.

Leper Messiah 10-15-2012 02:53 AM

agreed, morde ****s on her so bad.

Sexy Suz 10-15-2012 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamwalkerLin (Hozzászólás 30243024)
There're higher win ratio champs like zyra, I don't see you complaining about her.

Was zyra banned in tournament?.. and when she was picked did she faceroll the match like it was nothing?.. no?.. then stfu.

Jafryn 10-15-2012 02:56 AM

Quote:

No she wasn't.

And she was only picked twice. Alex Ich is the only person that thought she was worth playing.

And her win rate is barely higher than a lot of other champions, like Amumu. At platinum, the difference between her win rate and Shaco's is less than 1%.

The Toga Boy 10-15-2012 02:57 AM

shes op