League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   People yelling Ori nerfs (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2682182)

Memira 10-15-2012 12:41 AM

People yelling Ori nerfs

Seriously? her Major buff was MONTHS back, after that she hasn't been touched since! Then months later shes used in the world champions. " OMG NERF" "OP" "SHES OP NERF PLZ"

Sigh... She did well in the worlds, she was being used by PRO players who have taken TIME to learn her HIGH SKILL kit, and they were rewarded. Take a look at her Solo queue win rate.

Yes it's low, wanna know why? Because Ori is a really hard champion to learn and is a team-dependant champion. Sure an Ori can still cause mayhem in solo q, but when her kit is paired with a team, then she is godlike. That's what Ori is, a team oriented support/ap champion. Now GD complains that shes OP because she did good in pro TEAMs.

Blaster 10-15-2012 12:42 AM

Just revert her W back to having an actual ****ing delay.

Warkeiser 10-15-2012 12:44 AM

While I do not believe Orianna is overpowered, you have to admit she does bring an incredible amount of damage for the utility she also brings. Similar to Jayce, in fact.

JunkRamen 10-15-2012 12:56 AM

Who is asking for Ori nerfs? I see a lot of threads yelling at people for asking for Ori nerfs but no actual threads asking for them. If they do ask for them they're not so much "nerf Ori NOW" as much as they are "hey I just watched finals and wow Ori is really strong"

havikryan 10-15-2012 01:21 AM

doesn't change the fact she can be sleeper OP

kthnxbai 10-15-2012 01:24 AM

she's probably overpowered but 99.9% of people are so awful with her that it doesn't matter

Blaster 10-15-2012 01:26 AM

How can people be awful with a champ that is almost impossible to miss things with. Seriously, how can you miss her w now? Literally. HOW!? Her q moves fast enough and her w is instantaneous

Gidoru 10-15-2012 01:27 AM

First off the argument that, x champion hasnt changed since x and is therefore not overpowered is terrible and quite simply false. While a champion might not change, the useage of and understanding of a champion can change.

But yes as far as im concern Orianna is completely balanced and not overpowered. These threads are just propogated by people who for some unknown reason assume tournament success = overpowered champion.

\

kthnxbai 10-15-2012 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainieDay (Hozzászólás 30242716)
How can people be awful with a champ that is almost impossible to miss things with. Seriously, how can you miss her w now? Literally. HOW!? Her q moves fast enough and her w is instantaneous

i'm sorry have you been playing LoL this week? they're EVERYWHERE

MaliciousBrowny 10-15-2012 01:55 AM

FotM