League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   After ez gets nerfed we re just going to see graves vs corki every damn (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2681387)

Outplay Nation 10-14-2012 07:10 PM

After ez gets nerfed we re just going to see graves vs corki every damn

seems like people forgot about the trio. You really think will begin playing ashe varus etc after ez gets nerfed? No! its gonna be corki vs graves all day every day. They need to either brg the other carries to their level or to slighly nerf the other 2 as well.

Cryswar 10-14-2012 07:11 PM

I'm sure they will.

That said, Graves doesn't really have the ezmode escape of Corki/Ezreal, just his very short range Quickdraw, so I don't honestly think he needs nerfs anymore.

Rewdas 10-14-2012 07:11 PM

But That's no different from 1/3 of my games anyway.

Drippy Eyes7 10-14-2012 07:12 PM

And then we nerf them 2

and then Sir Prize, a manly seductive black manaless AD carry comes out, and will be the new graves for liek 2 years

Gangplank Style 10-14-2012 07:12 PM

i think one of the reasons is because the "trinity" has some sorta skill similar to a dash

TheAngryMunchkin 10-14-2012 07:12 PM

Corki and graves both took HUGE nerfs, I would not be suprised to see kog/draven/MF dominating post ez nerf.

Brianmc 10-14-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omar23j2 (Hozzászólás 30234621)
seems like people forgot about the trio. You really think will begin playing ashe varus etc after ez gets nerfed? No! its gonna be corki vs graves all day every day. They need to either brg the other carries to their level or to slighly nerf the other 2 as well.

blah blah blah blah blah. Omg people always think nerfs are just gonna destroy the nerfed champion. You're still going to see Ez a LOT, a WHOLE lot. People always just freak out before the nerf having panic and anxiety attacks. Get over it. Its not gonna be as bad as people try to make it out to be.

xXCFXx Avenger 10-14-2012 07:16 PM

I played Corki before it was cool.

It makes me sad to see him so mainstream now =(

Nabonidus 10-14-2012 07:17 PM

I'm actually expecting to see a lot more Vayne since TPA used her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by avenger2142 (Hozzászólás 30234809)
I played Corki before it was cool.

It makes me sad to see him so mainstream now =(

You just described my feelings on Ezreal. Did you get flamed and threatened with reports for picking Corki pre-tourny use too?:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianmc (Hozzászólás 30234773)
blah blah blah blah blah. Omg people always think nerfs are just gonna destroy the nerfed champion. You're still going to see Ez a LOT, a WHOLE lot. People always just freak out before the nerf having panic and anxiety attacks. Get over it. Its not gonna be as bad as people try to make it out to be.

Frankly, most of us 'trinity' players aren't worried about champion viability. We're worried about PERCEIVED champion viability after the nerfs. We can adjust to tweaks to character balance - what we have trouble with is adjusting to the sudden influx of people dodging, badmouthing, or otherwise making us miserable because the suddenly weaker champ has been marked 'unviable' by a pro streamer. A good example is Ezreal players about a year ago. Comments made by Oddone had the community convinced we were scum of the earth trolls.

Omniance 10-14-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cryswar (Hozzászólás 30234653)
I'm sure they will.

That said, Graves doesn't really have the ezmode escape of Corki/Ezreal, just his very short range Quickdraw, so I don't honestly think he needs nerfs anymore.

Grave's E costs 30 mana less, has a far lower cooldown due to the CDR passive it has on auto attacks, and goes the exact same range as Ezreal's E, which is 475 range. Try again.