League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Refund a Champion Every Month (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2681065)

Keval6300 10-14-2012 05:46 PM

Refund a Champion Every Month

Dear Riot and Summoners,
Okay, so we got three refunds. But will we ever get more? I'm thinking you give us a refund every month. This would be great for all the people who are looking for a champion every month. How about you do this, but have a limitation. make it so that you can refund a champion that you bought in that month alone. I think this would be awesome. Wouldn't you?

DarksideEric 10-14-2012 05:52 PM

Not sure about this.

I think an alternative would be earn a refund for X amount of time going unbanned. So instead of some of the other gifts we earned last time, I think it was Ali/Kayle skin or something, we get a refund.

Adrian Umbra 10-14-2012 06:05 PM

It was RP last time. Kayle skin was for playing ranked.

Actually a very good idea, though two months or three months may be a little better. I like this more than the existing refund option because of how you can't refund a champ you bought X months ago.

Llethander 10-14-2012 06:06 PM

Honestly I think you should just wait for free week before buying a champion. The three refunds is something those of us who have been playing since beta didn't have and we, generally speaking, haven't complained about it.

Good Lord, what is with all the self-entitlement going around these days?

Adrian Umbra 10-14-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llethander (Hozzászólás 30232546)
Honestly I think you should just wait for free week before buying a champion. The three refunds is something those of us who have been playing since beta didn't have and we, generally speaking, haven't complained about it.

Good Lord, what is with all the self-entitlement going around these days?

Lol. True. Do you remember when we had that huge server trouble patch? And all those people complained about not getting RP because they didn't lose runes? Ah, good times.

It's the fact that you can't refund a champion past a certain date after you bought them that sticks in my craw though. For us longtime players, the feature is pretty much wasted because we're experienced enough to know who we want and try them out and most of our mistakes were made long ago.

Nea De Penserhir 10-14-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra (Hozzászólás 30232707)
Lol. True. Do you remember when we had that huge server trouble patch? And all those people complained about not getting RP because they didn't lose runes? Ah, good times.

It's the fact that you can't refund a champion past a certain date after you bought them that sticks in my craw though. For us longtime players, the feature is pretty much wasted because we're experienced enough to know who we want and try them out and most of our mistakes were made long ago.

We also tend to be up around 60k+ total IP over newer players given that we've played much longer.

Llethander 10-14-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra (Hozzászólás 30232707)

You mean when LoL was offline for the better part of a full week? Oh, I remember. I almost started playing WoW again because of it. Lmao.

Spada Lunga 10-14-2012 06:21 PM

If we get a refund every month, players will just rotate the character they want to use that month. I know that I personally would buy a champion, play for a month, then switch to a new one I hadn't tried yet.

Awfully Beast 10-14-2012 06:30 PM

You know what? I'm personally tired of riot creating bull **** champions every other week then nerfing them and coming out with another OP champ the next week. Its freakn' rediculous to be honest and im tired of it... I have spent money on a champion i liked just for it to be nerfed the next week!!! its stupid! I think we should be able to get a monthly refund, just one, but it would be enough. TO compensate for the way they carelessly release champions so you buy them... then they nerf that champ, and come out with a new one...

Chirosung 01-16-2013 11:43 PM

If I sell him. Be sold again at night.