League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Getting out of elo hell (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2680668)

M5 GoZu Pepper 10-14-2012 03:54 PM

Getting out of elo hell

Recently, I was stuck in a place where many would call as elo hell. This way a place with trolls, afkers, noobs, and people who spoke spanish. This was where poeple in 600 elo played.
The key to get out is by following 3 rules
Be positive
Be flexible
Be smart

You will always get paired with someone who will try to make your team lose. The main source of team fights within ones team is due to fighting over roles. You have to be flexible and be able to play at least 3 roles before you queue.

In, game you will encounter trolls who just feed and has a dirty attitude. You may not want to do this but sometimes you have to be positive, cool down and try to commmunicate and sorta appease them.

Lastly, you got to be smart. You need to realize that you can;'t win 10 games off the bat. You need to know which champions you are good at and which ones you can use to counter the other player. Other people wil be reading this awesome guide and will be doing stuff like you! You need to keep your head in the game and have map awareness. Wards= WINS. wards turn games around so much so use them.

I was stuck at 600 elo and even though i tried it got hard. I understand how many of you feel. If u act postive, think smart, and be flexible in your picks you can climb all the way to 1200 :) ( 600 elo ). Don t underestimate yourself

NOW GET GOING AND POWN SOME PEOPLE.

btw i play jungler and my name is jkimer so feel free to add me up and play some game. Got tons of experience :p <3

Kazmahu 10-15-2012 07:06 AM

Just one more tip I find helpful, even in unranked matches - the mute button is your friend. If someone's being a jackass, hit tab and press the little red button. You won't be missing anything in all the **** they're spouting, you can still see their pings if they decide to offer anything worthwhile, and you'll have a more enjoyable experience since you won't get a chatbox full of juvenile ranting. You might even win more by virtue of not getting pissed off and playing dumb.

emberfly 10-15-2012 07:37 AM

Or just play Katarina. Climbed to 1300 by just playing her.

Dovack 10-15-2012 08:29 AM

^

SavageWolves 10-15-2012 08:40 AM

I got to Gold playing more or less only Jungle.

It's the role that has the most impact on all the lanes throughout the game.

Main junglers: Lee Sin, Skarner, (Malphite)

() cause Malphite gets banned all the time, LOL

M5 GoZu Pepper 10-15-2012 12:35 PM

lol nice i like jungling is fun

chalasaristides 10-15-2012 04:12 PM

Just one thing, people who speaks spanish can play well, very well.. just saying

M5 GoZu Pepper 10-17-2012 03:17 AM

^^

GingerBeardMan 10-17-2012 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chalasaristides (Hozzászólás 30260918)
Just one thing, people who speaks spanish can play well, very well.. just saying

Not as well as someone who play well, very well AND can speak the same language... You wouldn't like it if your entire team was speaking english and you couldn't understand them.

Mr Fáhrenheit 10-17-2012 07:27 AM

Agree!
Warding a lot helps out too XD