League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What happens when I want my icon. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2678791)

PhenomXY 10-14-2012 02:51 AM

What happens when I want my icon.
 
This is what happens:
http://i.imgur.com/plkBl.png

My reaction:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrh9rybTfX1qbcq69.png

I think riot may have accidentally ddosed woobox.com, loooooooool.

If I miss out on my icon, I am going to throw blunt objects at myself until I die.

HunterHagen 10-14-2012 02:52 AM

You got about 20 hours left, don't fret.
Besides, if you really want to get over with it, keep refreshing. Though that will only worsen the problem, you'll eventually get it.

Keep in mind that they don't actually give out the icon until a week later.

Riot Terablo 10-14-2012 02:53 AM

Please Phenom, no blunt objects! Give it a couple of minutes and try again.

Also in one of the big threads we gave an alternative url. Servers are pretty loaded. Once you get the 'Thank you' message you know your request is in and you will get the icon next week.

PhenomXY 10-14-2012 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HunterHagen (Hozzászólás 30209690)
You got about 20 hours left, don't fret.
Besides, if you really want to get over with it, keep refreshing. Though that will only worsen the problem, you'll eventually get it.

Keep in mind that they don't actually give out the icon until a week later.

Yeah :P I just want the icon so I can brag to my mates >:D

Hehehheheheh.

BTW, Nice platinum rank ;)

Dakaa 10-14-2012 02:54 AM

what

PhenomXY 10-14-2012 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terablo (Hozzászólás 30209711)
Please Phenom, no blunt objects! Give it a couple of minutes and try again.

Also in one of the big threads we gave an alternative url. Servers are pretty loaded. Once you get the 'Thank you' message you know your request is in and you will get the icon next week.

Hahha yeah, I've tried to alternate link, still no luck there.

Might just have to have a sleepless night pressing the refresh button ._.

Dakaa 10-14-2012 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terablo (Hozzászólás 30209711)
Please Phenom, no blunt objects! Give it a couple of minutes and try again.

Also in one of the big threads we gave an alternative url. Servers are pretty loaded. Once you get the 'Thank you' message you know your request is in and you will get the icon next week.

why

Kanon06 10-14-2012 02:59 AM

Ahh you get the icon next week.
I did it a few times 3 of the times it timed out and once it went though to the thank you page.

I hope my timed out pages dont mess up the request and shows I have multiply up.

HunterHagen 10-14-2012 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhenomXY (Hozzászólás 30209716)
Yeah :P I just want the icon so I can brag to my mates >:D

Hehehheheheh.

BTW, Nice platinum rank ;)

That's Diamond to you, mister! XD

OverTheBlueSky 10-14-2012 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terablo (Hozzászólás 30209711)
Please Phenom, no blunt objects! Give it a couple of minutes and try again.

Also in one of the big threads we gave an alternative url. Servers are pretty loaded. Once you get the 'Thank you' message you know your request is in and you will get the icon next week.

how do we kno if we got it?
i tried typing in some random gibberish for both name fields and I still got a "Thank you" msg


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:09 AM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc