League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @Sir Rivington the Third (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2678611)

gnoevoet 10-14-2012 12:33 AM

@Sir Rivington the Third

While I doubt he has seen it, in the past I've mostly bashed Riv for his casting. Now, while I'm still not a fan of his regular casting, if I'm a b*tch about his casting I should also give credit where it's due: Rivington, you were one awesome son of of a mother casting the showmatch before finals. Very entertaining.

TheFlyingSpoon 10-14-2012 12:38 AM

Rivington & Phreak op casting duo.

xCirkafi 10-14-2012 12:43 AM

duo q's always feed =[

RivingtonThe3rd 10-14-2012 01:43 AM

Thanks, Gnoevoet. It's greatly appreciated. I can see that the community enjoys the commentary I have to offer but there are things that are missing.

All the criticism and bashing is oddly, much appreciated :D Believe me, I read everything, I most likely saw it and it was something I took into great consideration along with everything I read after a cast. Expect more of it incorporated to regular casts for Season 3.

gl in your games! ^_^v

Landers 10-14-2012 01:44 AM

Classiest commentator NA.

RobbyinurLobby 10-14-2012 01:45 AM

Where's my apple pie?!!

Worst ofthe Best 10-14-2012 01:45 AM

Rivington's also just easy to look at.

#nohomo

kercmerk 10-14-2012 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RivingtonThe3rd (Hozzászólás 30209517)
Thanks, Gnoevoet. It's greatly appreciated. I can see that the community enjoys the commentary I have to offer but there are things that are missing.

All the criticism and bashing is oddly, much appreciated :D Believe me, I read everything, I most likely saw it and it was something I took into great consideration along with everything I read after a cast. Expect more of it incorporated to regular casts for Season 3.

gl in your games! ^_^v

You're an awesome dude, you know? Many people sit on these forums and bash you behind their monitors, and many sit here and praise you. The great thing is, you appreciate it all equally, and it's helping you become a better caster.

You're already a great caster as it is, keep up the good work!

Also this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worst ofthe Best (Hozzászólás 30209553)
Rivington's also just easy to look at.

#nohomo

Finn the Human 10-14-2012 01:46 AM

At least you're not staring into my soul 98% of the time unlike Jatt

And snoopeh

Alma 10-14-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RivingtonThe3rd (Hozzászólás 30209517)

gl in your games! ^_^v

My favorite Rioter!! ! :):)

i really wish you would have done all the games i watched i only saw you once :( your amazing! :D

honestly he is way better then Jatt and the other guy... (no offense to Jatt as comentary) i would just prefer Rivington. gosh i love that name to... where's it from?