League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 17

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The hot new sales girl... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=267568)

Elan Tedronai 09-28-2010 08:34 AM

The hot new sales girl...

...smokes. :( Why do people think ruing a perfectly hot face and pleasant personality with a chimney mouth is a good idea? I just don't understand.

Zanoma 09-28-2010 08:53 AM

addiction is addiction.

Jenova Project 09-28-2010 09:03 AM

Being physically hot and smoking don't have any relationship to each other.

Elan Tedronai 09-28-2010 09:20 AM

Smoking completely ruins any attractiveness a girl might have garnered with her looks and personality.

Jenova Project 09-28-2010 09:24 AM

That is why I specified physically. Her body doesn't change, but you lose a mental attraction towards her knowing that she smokes.

Ssraeshza 09-28-2010 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai (Hozzászólás 3146306)
Smoking completely ruins any attractiveness a girl might have garnered with her looks and personality.

I bet you're a real hit at parties.

Quote:

Being physically hot and smoking don't have any relationship to each other.
For once, I agree with Billy Boy.

If done well, smoking can add a degree of mystique and attractiveness to a female. I'd be way more turned-off/put-off by a woman being simple minded or -not- driven.

Elan Tedronai 09-28-2010 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ssraeshza (Hozzászólás 3146365)
For once, I agree with Billy Boy.

If done well, smoking can add a degree of mystique and attractiveness to a female.

Mystique? Are you 12? How does smoking provide enhanced value (definition 1) or a sense of mystery (definition 2)? You tell me what value smoking adds to a woman. And if the effects of smoking are a mystery to you, you're a lost cause. Smoking adds about as much attractiveness to a woman as an ashtray does to a beautiful piece of furniture. (No, I'm not comparing women to furniture.)

Ssraeshza 09-28-2010 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai (Hozzászólás 3146434)
Mystique? Are you 12?

Are you?

What kind of simpleton doesn't already know that everyone has a vice...?

Quote:

How does smoking provide enhanced value (definition 1) or a sense of mystery (definition 2)? You tell me what value smoking adds to a woman. And if the effects of smoking are a mystery to you, you're a lost cause.
Mystery =/= Mystique.

Thanks for playing. Wake me up when you grow a brain.

With that said, I know this female who I used to associate with (/cough) who would smoke these long, slender pink cigs whenever she needed to think. Usually she was impulsive and irrational... you know, like every woman. But when she was "Thinking"(Tm) she would actually come up with far more intelligent decisions.

I found it intriguing... and it did add a certain "Charm" to her personality.

I'd rather have a smoker than something moronic like a vegan. Or girls who always carry their stupid little dogs around.

Elan Tedronai 09-28-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ssraeshza (Hozzászólás 3146467)
Mystery =/= Mystique.

Thanks for playing. Wake me up when you grow a brain btw.

I would suggest you invest in a dictionary.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ssraeshza (Hozzászólás 3146467)
What kind of simpleton doesn't already know that everyone has a vice...?

Quote me where I said not everyone has a vice. I'll wait...

I was merely stating that smoking is unattractive.

Ssraeshza 09-28-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai (Hozzászólás 3146500)
I would suggest you invest in a dictionary.

Might I suggest you take your own advice?

I doubt you'd be able to focus enough to use it unless it was an audio book ...