Can you guys give me a item order I should do to stack crit?
2x avalche swords. +12 crit and 5g per 10.
Start Builfing infinities edge
Build phantom dancer
Random +crit item
Parlays are hitting for 800+ every time, auto attack is hitting for 600+ everytime and you swing very fast with an ms.
You can grab a last whisper or some +damage item if you wanna lolwut hit champs, but thats overkill.
Dont buy any +hp items or anything like that. your doing it wrong if you have a frozen mallet or banshees veil etc.
You could always go for an ap build if you wanna suck.
Thats pretty much it for solo q's.
**** you all
Pretty much what feast said, although I usually turn meki into philo stone early on, but its not required.
2 avarice blades
BLOODTHIRSTER (your crits will be giving back a ton of life and hitting very hard with the + damage)
Here I will go another blood thirster or if they are targeting me, an warmogs and atmas bloodrazer
Sell the avarice blades when you need room for stuff.
lots of infinity edges
and a pair of boots
I typically go:
Meki -> philo stone
2 x avarice blades
some form of lifesteal (i prefer to build stark's favor over bloodthirster, so i'll get the scepter or emblem)
mobility boots (i like the extra speed for chasing)
build Infinity edge (get the crit item first if you build it in stages)
sell off one avarice blade and get zeal (or p.dancer depending on cash flow)
pray to god the game doesnt last this long
Meki + Pots
4 x Avarice Blades
B.F. Sword / Sell Meki Pendant - > Infinity Edge
The post above me says to get the crit item first, but in my build you should be at around 80% crit chance with full crit chance rune page. 20% (Page) + 48% (Avarice Blades) + 10 - 16% (Base Crit Based on Level). So you essentially increase your max possible crit damage.
Once you get your infinity edge you should be well over 100% crit chance with a rune page, so you can get what you want. In no particular order.
Starks (if you have another DPS champ on your team)
Black Cleaver (On hit effect)
Banshee Veil (Caster Defense)
I once had an inifinty edge, merc boots, two phantom dancers, starks, and an aegis. I had 2.016 attack speed, life steal, had to get the aegis because of a crappy team (we still lost), 100% crit. Terrible build haha. Should have gotten a wit's end or last whisper for penetration instead of a second phantom dancer (the +30% crit didn't do anything, probably had 130% crit chance even though I couldn't see it) or some other defensive item other than aegis. The fact I had to get two team based items because no one else had it kinda pissed me off. I ended up going 18/10/20 in that game we lost. I had most of my deaths at the end. Bad build.
I find that I play extremely well mid-end game. I single handedly turned around a complete losing game acing twice in a row with two triple kills, my base build destroyed mid-end. Gangplank's usefulness kinda dies out at the 50+min mark and becomes more utility with ult + buff + parley as the enemy built against gangplank.
I never find that I need philosopher stone, I play extremely defensively in the beginning with gangplank, just farming last hits instead of pushing, and start turning tides with my ult always watching the minimap.
People say gangplank's ult sucks because its luck, and yea its kind of true. But when the enemy pushed to one of your towers in another lane, and you call the gank, and ult a little behind the enemy, usually get a kill and an assist. The greatest strength of gangplank's ult is that its global so you can be pushing a tower and turn the tides on a 4 v 5 at mid. If the other team is really good, don't push but help out.
Also tip: his ult basically hits only the center area in the circle (rarely hits the outer area), not really sure why the area is so large, should be reduced to 70% of its current size. It scares new players, but I'm sure experienced players know to travel along the sides if they have to get out.
If anyone wants to help my build I more than welcome it. Rushing avarice blades is awesome though. My build feels really squishy at the same time, not super super like casters though. Most of my damage comes from parley. I start running in and crit auto attacking in group team fights when focus is off me and on a tank. I can rape most squishy's in 5 hits not including parley. I'm not really sure how defensive gangplank should build, he's not a glass cannon, but a jack of all trades imo, more geared toward the offensive/utility side. His ult really is game breaking mid game.
or you could just play a good build instead of avarice stacking like almost evry low lvl GP i ever see :/
just a thought tho
I like my item build
Boots (1 movement(
1 slot open for whatever, depends on game, usually a banshee's since every game i play has a ryze in it now >>
You should probably reconsider those multiple Infinity Edges, considering the crit damage boost is a unique passive and doesn't stack.
If you're just stacking them for the convenience of having a big damage and crit chance boost in one package, you'd be better off getting one big crit chance item (like Phantom Dancer) and one big damage item (like Bloodthirster or Black Cleaver) separately.
Boots are also not particularly useful as your first item. The speed boost does not really help when farming minions, and by the time you really need speed to kill or escape enemy champions, you can easily afford boots as a second item. Most everyone recommends a mana regen item as Gangplank's first, for good reason.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:39 AM.|
(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc