League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   @Riot, tell us if there is gonna be ranked in season 3. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2671331)

WaterD103 10-12-2012 02:58 PM

@Riot, tell us if there is gonna be ranked in season 3.

Just that, too many the decision to keep playing or stop playing dominion is very important. Hard to do without that knowledge.
I think no response, is equal to no, since if there would be ranked in season 3, there is no reason to hide it anymore.

Waii Nosferatu 10-12-2012 03:39 PM

*raises pitchfork* give us ranked! give us ranked!

lbgsloan 10-12-2012 07:54 PM

Riot, and most major companies these days really, live off stringing their customers around with false hope. They figure if they can keep people playing one more week, they might buy that new skin before they go or something. But we're all getting tired. So very tired. I feel little enthusiasum to log in and play, as every game is full of cancer OPs and there's no detailed stats or elo to track my progress. Why am I still playing it? That question is getting harder to answer.

It's time to come clean Riot, S3 ranked or no? No more bs please, no more silence. If you have any respect for the Dominion player base at all, you will answer this one question with a straight answer.

ShawNuff 10-12-2012 09:34 PM

My hopes are high after seeing them accidentally leak the dominion cinematic.

IS19ef38246eabee4bef4c9 10-13-2012 03:15 AM

Ranked dominion would make people take it seriously, because there would be something to lose on the line, a simple update or rebalance or whatever would not solve that, the "whatever, it's just dominion" would still remain. That, and I wouldn't have to wait 8 hours in queue for 1 draft game >_<

FDru 10-13-2012 03:17 AM

Nobody who's getting S2 rewards from TT deserves them, because it's an unbalanced joke of a map. I'm sure Riot regrets releasing ranked for TT at all, but at the time they did, at least it was relatively balanced since they had been trying to keep champs balanced for both. It's obvious that they gave up. TT is not taken seriously by anybody and the map is definitely not worthy of ranked.

Dominion is in an even worse state than TT is, and if you look at the last 10 champ releases there's at least 7 clear examples of how Riot doesn't even want to attempt to balance this map. I don't expect ranked. And if we get it, I don't expect it to be any less of a joke than Dominion is now.

urmamasllama 10-13-2012 04:48 AM

i know we've been ignored in the past and that silence has stung deep. but ever since vesh and rival got on the scene its really felt like they are trying to get us back in to the general fold. just remember, in general when there is a quiet RIOT good things are on the way

WaterD103 10-13-2012 11:37 AM

When there is a quite riot good things are on the way??? When that was ever true?

baleofvale 10-13-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbgsloan (Hozzászólás 30162908)
Riot, and most major companies these days really, live off stringing their customers around with false hope. They figure if they can keep people playing one more week, they might buy that new skin before they go or something. But we're all getting tired. So very tired. I feel little enthusiasum to log in and play, as every game is full of cancer OPs and there's no detailed stats or elo to track my progress. Why am I still playing it? That question is getting harder to answer.

It's time to come clean Riot, S3 ranked or no? No more bs please, no more silence. If you have any respect for the Dominion player base at all, you will answer this one question with a straight answer.

Thumbs up for honesty.

HaIfhearted 10-13-2012 11:54 AM

Well, its good to see that FDru's continued positivity has rubbed off on the Dominion community.
/sarcasm

What will happen will happen. Stop *****ing already, it's getting quite pathetic.