League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Can i Talk to 1 of the millions of bad players (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2669899)

Dextros is Bad 10-12-2012 12:36 AM

Can i Talk to 1 of the millions of bad players

I need to understand ur mentality please this isnt supose to put u down. I need to understand why u do the things u do so I can better carry. I'm done trying to argue why do i have to carry really bad players shouldn't riot do something to them. So now im assimilating please let me know why you are so bad so I can better understand how to give u free elo thank you

HeartlessXiao 10-12-2012 12:38 AM

says the 1340 elo...

Pikachuux3 10-12-2012 12:38 AM

You're ****.

Nice scores btw.

Tyhan 10-12-2012 12:44 AM

I'm really bad because when I play ranked I freak out about any mistake I make and start feeling bad and then if someone decides to ***** to me about it, it's like guaranteed loss mode.

There you go. I'm waiting for my elo.

Lord Graves III 10-12-2012 01:07 AM

I am bad in ranked because people play differently in ranked than they do in normal.

They simply play safer and don't make as many stupid mistakes. Because of this the only way to practice for ranked is to play ranked.

Also, downvoted because you are an ass.

Sorian 10-12-2012 01:08 AM

you went positive in 2 of your matches on record. also you're dropping elo at an alarming rate, leaking id say

TehomCD 10-12-2012 01:16 AM

I'm bad because I'm old and slow, so I can't compete in solo lanes or as an AD carry against younger and faster players. On the other hand, I wouldn't play 'support Darius' and stack zeals on him in ranked either, so I guess there's that. Did you mean giving free Elo to the other team?

The Noob Who Sux 10-12-2012 01:18 AM

because lag. That is the only explanation.Even the great Dunk suffers from lag.

Habimaru 10-12-2012 01:30 AM

I am teh suckx0rz because...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelatrons Suport (Hozzászólás 30140176)
I need to understand ur mentality please this isnt supose to put u down. I need to understand why u do the things u do so I can better carry. I'm done trying to argue why do i have to carry really bad players shouldn't riot do something to them. So now im assimilating please let me know why you are so bad so I can better understand how to give u free elo thank you

→ I didn't queue-dodge when I knew the enemy team had OP champions that I know I can't lane against easily
→ I didn't queue-dodge when I knew the enemy team-composition was hax
→ I didn't queue-dodge when the enemy team took all of the champions that I know hwo to use
→ I may have forgotten to remind our support to ward the tri-river area at 2:00
→ I may have made a mistake in grabbing a vision ward instead of two regular wards early & thus skipped my usual top-lane warding during pre-minion phases
→ The opponent might simply be out-playing me possibly due to my lack of experience
→ I might have been unfortunate enough to have runes that aren't countering the opponent whilst their runes might be countering what I do
→ Focusing on last-hitting to get farm at tower may have caused me to be too distracted from paying attention to other parts of the match
→ I may have not noticed that I'm supposed to go after a target because nobody pinged whom they were chasing
→ I may have lost focus on a target since they disappeared into a bush that I may not have warded
→ I may be too behind on farm to be able to do anything other than sucking
→ I may have missed several of my last-hits & need to be told to use higher damage or flat AP runes/quintessences or practice it more
→ I may need tips on how to out-harass my smurf-like opponent without myself getting either ganked or out-harassed
→ I might need to be reminded where/when to ward something
→ I may not be as well-practiced with my summoner-spells as I'd like to since someone else chose them for me
→ I might not be aware that I got counter-picked über-hard (example: Jax-vs-Fiora, Riven-vs-Singed, etc.)
→ I might need advice on how to train my skills/map-awareness against stealthy/sneaky champions like Rengar/Evelynn/Akali/Talon/etc.
→ I may have mistakenly started a match whilst sleepy rather than being alert & fully awake for some stupid reason & need to be told to get some rest first so that I don't risk causing everyone else a loss/etc.
→ I may need a reminder pre-game how to deal with those pub-stomping enemy champions
→ I might need a V-Ping on myself from someone if I'm un-knowingly over-extending or risking too much gank-potential from roaming
→ I might need to be reminded to always get a ward or two for the team to put in a key-area bush each time I recall

...yeah... I am sure there are many more reasons why I probably suck... does this list satisfy you for now ?

NemesisOfReason 10-12-2012 01:41 AM

I find this topic post to be both overly amusing and hysterical.