League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I'm bored and i want a new champion :3 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2667885)

ScorpionKICK 10-11-2012 11:16 AM

I'm bored and i want a new champion :3

HEY DER. My name is ScorpionKick (obviously) and as you can see by the title, I'M BORED AND I WANT TO BUY A NEW CHAMPION. But the thing is... I have no idea who to buy.

So for the people who want to help, you are wondering what type of champion do I like, right? So I'll tell you: I like champions that have stealth. That can come up behind you and completely destroy you without you even knowing what just happened. Champions like Rengar, the newbie Kha'Zix, etc.

So if you guys could help me out on this tough choice, and hopefully you can find a champion between 450 - 3150 IP that suits this type of playstyle (i accepts 4800-6300s but if you can find one between that line, It would be better for me to save up :D)

THANKS GAISE :DDD

I'll also leave a poll with 4 champions that I have in mind to buy so it makes your suggestions easier :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Amoc 10-11-2012 12:31 PM

Why do people always feel the need to post their indecisiveness on the "Guides and Strategy " page.

Do whatever feels good. If you end up not liking the champion it's not like you've done any permanent or serious harm.

ScorpionKICK 10-11-2012 01:55 PM

I put it on the Guides and Strategy page because I didn't know where to put it. It's not like it did any harm to anyone.

MeltedWater 10-11-2012 04:28 PM

Shaco and Twitch are probably more suited to your needs. Other good ones not in your poll are Talon, TF, and Eve. We need more info than just "they are stealthed". But I think Rengar, Shaco, and Twitch are the best stealthed, in their ability to go completely unnoticed before they rape you. Rengar is 6300 IP though (don't know how much Twitch and Shaco are, but I'm sure under 3150) so there you have my votes. Shaco or Twitch. (If I had to say just 1...Shaco.)

zacmoo 10-11-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeltedWater (Hozzászólás 30129311)
Shaco and Twitch are probably more suited to your needs. Other good ones not in your poll are Talon, TF, and Eve. We need more info than just "they are stealthed". But I think Rengar, Shaco, and Twitch are the best stealthed, in their ability to go completely unnoticed before they rape you. Rengar is 6300 IP though (don't know how much Twitch and Shaco are, but I'm sure under 3150) so there you have my votes. Shaco or Twitch. (If I had to say just 1...Shaco.)

I agree with this. I would definitely suggest Shaco or Twitch are both fun to play and have just what you are looking for. another might be wukong (he is a 6300 IP though) Shaco and Twitch are both a reasonable price though. Twisted fate (which was mentioned above) is also good, plus he is going to look pretty sweet after the patch!

good luck man!