League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Strange happening... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2667338)

BishoPXL 10-11-2012 06:49 AM

Strange happening...

Ok so I just played a ranked game as Jayce and won. One of our opponents, a Leona, was talking trash the entire game against his team mate a lee sin...(who was suckin it up) but thats not the point.

We also had a fiddle sticks who was threatening to afk if we didn't listen to him, etc, etc...

So after victory screen I say..."both fiddle and leona deserve reports. I'm reporting the Leona, please report the fiddle."

Well the leona was not happy about this and responded with(exact words), "HAHAHA ENJOY YOUR BAN FA**OT!"

Me: "why for requesting that two toxic players be punished?"

Leona: "for trading reports."

Now...this I hardly feel is "trading reports." I clearly said "I'm reporting Leona please do the same for our fiddle."

I guess saying it like that can very easily be construed as requesting a trade.

Anyway...the interesting part happens a few minutes later when i'm on youtube watching (takeSomeCrime) and his awesome dance videos, I get a friend request from this same summoner (the leona). I add him and say: "lol wut do you want?" exact words.

He then insults me once more with: "LOL F**KIN FA**OT." Then immediatly removes me from friends.

20 seconds later I'm force-logged out of my account and it says i'm banned until today October 11th...which was just super weird. Best part is...I come back 5 minutes later and i'm able to log in just fine...no ban...nothing...riot whats up? Did I get hacked?

BishoPXL 10-11-2012 06:51 AM

Bump.

TheSy 10-11-2012 06:53 AM

woah

Today is october 11th so maybe u werre banned till today

Boonana 10-11-2012 06:54 AM

Welp. Lyte.

Lyte help lyte

halp

TheSy 10-11-2012 06:55 AM

He doesnt need help, the thing banned him till today or something cuz today is october 11th which is when he was banned until so now hes not banned, problem?

BishoPXL 10-11-2012 06:56 AM

I was banned for no less than 5 minutes...that doesn't seem like something riot would do.

iAteMyVegetables 10-11-2012 06:56 AM

Screenshot or it didn't happen. Huehuehue.

Wintersfall 10-11-2012 06:57 AM

There might have been a change made to your account for some reason. Back before they did the auto refund when you had to send in a refund request for something they booted you from your account and it said you have been banned till that same day etc etc but then about 5 minutes later all was fine again.

Light LaserTower 10-11-2012 06:58 AM

That's really odd..

BishoPXL 10-11-2012 07:00 AM

Ty ty ty

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wintersfall (Hozzászólás 30115284)
There might have been a change made to your account for some reason. Back before they did the auto refund when you had to send in a refund request for something they booted you from your account and it said you have been banned till that same day etc etc but then about 5 minutes later all was fine again.

OMG I KNOW WHAT IT WAS NOW!!!!!!! TY SIR, I had put in a request to have the bug fixed on my account where I never got the UFO corki skin, even though I was in beta from day 1. And the request was granted....omg I'm so happy...lol