League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Which are the best junglers in your opinion? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2667275)

HiTsUgAy4 10-11-2012 06:05 AM

Which are the best junglers in your opinion?

I'm not asking for the tier lists and so, I just want to know with who you usually jungle and which is your favourite/the best for you.
The ones I usually play are:
Amumu, Dr. Mundo and if I'm boring, Master Yi.
I haven't bought Lee Sin yet

Enygm4 10-11-2012 06:27 AM

maybe shaco, but he's too squishy late game ..
maybe udyr, but him range it's pretty short...
maybe skarner, him ulti kill secured, and he has a slow
maybe shyvanna, but her ganks are good after lvl 6
maybe rammus, but counter jungle him, is pretty easy...
I don't like skarner, but if we are talking about jungler, he is one of the best in the role

Best Furry NA 10-11-2012 09:46 AM

Definitely Skarner.

Can survive and damage in ganks due to being a tanky dps hybrid.

Can chase down escapes (I laugh at those who Flash. Often.)

Ulti secures kills, and disables, and is usable often, and is just hillariously cruel.

I jungle Noc, Yi, and Skarner; Skarner is definitely my favorite. Got legendary on ranked with him once. That was my first ranked game with him too.

I have tried laning with him... Too weak in lane; he just can't do anything. But, in the jungle, he just wrecks.

Sephïroth 10-11-2012 10:24 AM

Karma. Fastest Clear time with her fan, great ganks because of her tether line, difficult to counter because she gets stronger the less life she has.

Quick Rawr 10-11-2012 10:33 AM

I really like amumu. Even with a bad start, he has the utility to turn the game around. Built tanky he can soak heaps of damage on the front line and initiate a fight anywhere. Built AP, he melts the whole enemy team with 3 AoE's. Built Tanky AP he is the perfect balance of damage output and tankiness to win the game (:

omegam0 10-11-2012 10:56 AM

skarner is probably the best imo, but I also like hecarim, just sooo fun to jungle with him.

Fiveofswords 10-11-2012 11:17 AM

Shen. Shen's global is a truely awesome ability...but he belongs in the jungle because if hes in top lane and ults, he might be sacrificing the top lane tower for it.

Capitol12 10-11-2012 11:27 AM

Maokai for me, strong ganks, easy first clear

Shyvana too, ganks are decent with redbuff and easy counterjungling

Fellentier 10-11-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiTsUgAy4 (Hozzászólás 30114509)
I'm not asking for the tier lists and so, I just want to know with who you usually jungle and which is your favourite/the best for you.
The ones I usually play are:
Amumu, Dr. Mundo and if I'm boring, Master Yi.
I haven't bought Lee Sin yet

I enjoy having a good lee sin on my team. He's great at chasing people with flash up ^.^

HiTsUgAy4 10-12-2012 03:54 AM

So it comes down to Lee Sin or Skarner...
After testing both of them I can't choose. I know that Lee doesn't have that great late game, but with him you might not reach it, and Skarner is safer and easier to master (basing in what I've read) and has a great late game...
Don't know yet, what do you guys think?

PS: Nocturne isn't as good as Lee or Skarner, right?