League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Nid needs nerf (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2666777)

Pack0fRagingNunz 10-11-2012 12:13 AM

Nid needs nerf

Nidalee makes custom Proving Grounds not fun.
Her spear is way too OP and needs to be nerfed.
Everygame I play with or against her, anyones Ultimate doesnt do as much damage as her First Ability.
That just isnt right.
Maybe if it was her Ultimate to throw One deadly Spear every sixty seconds.
But see people can abuse this game just by spamming Q on Nid.
Every other champ has to wait sixty seconds just to Ultimate that much damage.
On top of that, anyone who picks a squishy champ, just cant have fun against her.
Honestly if Nidalee's Spear Isnt nerfed, Im so dissatisfied that I want to quit playing LOL altogether.
Champs like that make me sick.

DingoHedge 10-11-2012 12:15 AM

1st: Her spears aren't that difficult to dodge
2nd: get some defense, it doesn't deal THAT much
3rd: Champs aren't balanced around proving grounds

Pack0fRagingNunz 10-11-2012 12:57 AM

1st: Her spears fly too far, requiring no initiative...
2nd: Even with MR and HP, she can throw two or three and your dead...
3rd: Champs arent balanced by Spamming Q's ....

Beija 10-11-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pack0fRagingNunz (Hozzászólás 30109546)
snip

2/10

Are you even trying?

Sairentosutoka 10-11-2012 05:56 AM

Quote:

Everygame I play with or against her, anyones Ultimate doesnt do as much damage as her First Ability.
That just isnt right.
On top of that, anyone who picks a squishy champ, just cant have fun against her.
Honestly if Nidalee's Spear Isnt nerfed, Im so dissatisfied that I want to quit playing LOL altogether.

they are easily dodged and scale with ap that is the only ability that really does damage for ap nid its not hard to dodge i main nidalee and i play agenst alot on all maps and i dont understand why you people complain about the spear its so ****ing easy to dodge

WetBallsOnUrFace 10-11-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

That just isnt right.

what if i tell u that u can dodge skill shots

Cretinok 10-11-2012 10:37 AM

Just throwing this out there but what if the damage was changed from a flat amount to a percentage amount (still scales with range, maybe 25% max health)

It can be dodged, but when your support gets 2/3 of their life dropped from from 1 spear its pretty ridiculous. At the same time, a percentage amount would probably help her against more tanky characters.

PS. not calling for her to be nerfed, just curious as to what Nidalee players would think.

Lil122j 10-11-2012 10:52 AM

I have noticed those spears take a nice chunk of health off, but if Nid is so OP and needs a nerf, why is it I haven't really seen nid dominating nearly as much as some other champs in dominion and/or classic?

I have seen a spear take 3/4 of a teemo's healthbar away. At first it seemed OP and everyone, even other team was laughing about it. After we lost (really close game), Nid's score was just average. Just like almost every other game I play with a nidalee player.

Nykidemus 10-11-2012 10:59 AM

I'm pretty sure that's entirely because nid requires a fair bit of skill to play. She's got more buttons than most champs, her skillshot is moderately hard to hit with, even her melee combo in cat form is kinda finicky, since her jump aim is dependant on where she's facing.

A good nidalee is an absolute terror though. I'm glad she doesnt see a lot of play.

Arcticfury 10-11-2012 11:16 AM

That spear is annoying, and I often find I have to go heal after it nails me. But I must agree that she isn't OP. She really only has the spear, otherwise she is a little lower than average. I have only seen a couple of Nids own, there are far more OP champs out there that I would complain about first.