League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   is Diana a people magnet? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2662651)

Infirc 10-10-2012 10:24 AM

is Diana a people magnet?

Well i've been playing Diana at bot, or rather trying to ppick her up but all the games so far have been the same, permacamped by Jayce+JAx, Jayce+Kayle, Kayle+Jax (wtf Kayle ulted JAx ftw), Irelia+Ezreal and Teemo+Darius and by permacamped i mean that they'll hide near the brushes that are just below the bot speed shrine while never going top to permanently gank me,

So is Diana a guys magnet?, because those Boyscout Jayces are getting annoying.

Hamm3rhand 10-10-2012 11:05 AM

dat moonlight ashe. the boi's all love to hit dat. (and irelia according to your post...interesting...)

Sazdek 10-10-2012 11:07 AM

she's typically squishy. Almost always an easy gank too. Your team needs to respond with counter ganks or hard pushing windmill.

TCWA Tigerbite 10-10-2012 11:21 AM

Did your team at least have windmill if there are constantly 2 bot? o.o

Infirc 10-10-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCWA Tigerbite (Hozzászólás 30080214)
Did your team at least have windmill if there are constantly 2 bot? o.o

in short: No

TCWA Tigerbite 10-10-2012 11:43 AM

Fail team! You should have been on my team. :D

Malah 10-10-2012 12:05 PM

Are they sending two bot to chase you around all day? Congratulations, your team has free windmill control and can either push mid or back-door their bot.

Melvear 10-10-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sazdek (Hozzászólás 30079882)
she's typically squishy. Almost always an easy gank too. Your team needs to respond with counter ganks or hard pushing windmill.

Squishy? Really?
I find her insanely durable once I have some defense. I normally get FH, Abyssal and mercs, and then move on to offense with Lichbane and Voidstaff.

I suppose the only thing you can do if you get camped by 2 champs is destroy the minions as they get towards your tower and try to stay alive. Other than that, communicate with your team. You either need help, or they need to group up and get top. If neither of those happen, not much you can do to win, sadly

Infirc 10-10-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melvear (Hozzászólás 30082526)
Squishy? Really?
I find her insanely durable once I have some defense. I normally get FH, Abyssal and mercs, and then move on to offense with Lichbane and Voidstaff.

I suppose the only thing you can do if you get camped by 2 champs is destroy the minions as they get towards your tower and try to stay alive. Other than that, communicate with your team. You either need help, or they need to group up and get top. If neither of those happen, not much you can do to win, sadly

This is what i've been trying to do, i'm still permacamped, i wont deny that i'm still learning Diana, but clumsy learning Diana is apparently enough threat for people to forego top and permacamp bot

@Hamm3rHe4d Well See that Pairing, it was Irelia+Ezreal from those two it's actually more plausible for Irelia to actually feel attracted to Diana than Ezreal feeling attracted towards her.

WaterD103 10-10-2012 01:33 PM

Replay or it didn't happen.