League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   40 min + WARWICK build? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2662632)

Technokiller 10-10-2012 10:07 AM

40 min + WARWICK build?

Hello!

I jungle warwick and the main build is the following:

boots, bloody, wits, frozen heart, frozen mallet, visage.

However some games I ended up with 6k+ gold and I didnt know if I should change any item for something better.

Lets say, should I trade wits for a pdancer later on? And how about trading visage or frozen heart for GA? Or should I stick with the build?

Haha.

Ty

mnun 10-10-2012 10:40 AM

Build is fine, end game once you have full build you usually buy elixers

Technokiller 10-10-2012 11:22 AM

Really? No need to change at all, even if I have lots of spare money?

ViashinoWizard 10-10-2012 11:59 AM

Bloody? You mean Bloodrazor? Personally, I would only get MBR if the enemy has at least three champions with high HP who aren't stacking MR. Bloodthirster would probably be a better offensive item in most situations. Trading Visage for a GA (or buying a GA and replacing Visage when your slots get full) is good. I wouldn't get Phantom Dancer on WW, he needs tankiness too much to go for a second pure damage item. Also, Wit's End is really great on him even lategame because of the extra magic damage.

Woolve 10-10-2012 12:00 PM

I'd drop either the visage or the heart for a tri force or black cleaver if you were doing so well.
I'm not 30 yet but in games like that where the other team are failing and I have spare gold I like to mess around buying a tiamat or an ionic spark, dont think that's so good for serious play though.

Technokiller 10-10-2012 12:07 PM

Ok, I realized GA is the only thing I might need late game, but replace what for it?

Im thinking visage gives me CDR and that good healing amount, which enhances my tankiness. Maybe frozen heart for GA?

ViashinoWizard 10-10-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technokiller (Hozzászólás 30081291)
Ok, I realized GA is the only thing I might need late game, but replace what for it?

Im thinking visage gives me CDR and that good healing amount, which enhances my tankiness. Maybe frozen heart for GA?

I'd still get rid of Visage for GA. Frozen Heart is waaaay too good on WW and Visage only gives you an extra 7.2 HP per hit for your passive at level 18 with max stacks on a target. Frozen Heart, on the other hand, gives you a ton of mana (which you need), even more CDR than Visage, a massive 99 armor and reduces enemy autoattackers' DPS by about 20%.

Also, something I forgot to mention about why PD is bad on WW: he doesn't build a lot of AD or Infinity Edge, so crit chance isn't very useful to him.

Technokiller 10-10-2012 01:59 PM

Ok you convinced me about FH and FM but how about getting rid of wriggles/bloodtrhister then?

ViashinoWizard 10-10-2012 02:26 PM

You could get rid of those if you need tankiness more than damage.

LiptonSwagger 10-10-2012 04:06 PM

At some point I'd pick up a heart of gold, fairly early. later you can upgrade it into randuins for even more tankiness/attack speed reduction.