League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Advice (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2660894)

Mich567 10-09-2012 03:51 PM

Advice

Basically, I'm on a pretty decent losing streak/ streak of games where I do bad. Yes, I have games where I get positive K/D and lots of assists, but I never really have had the feeling where I am dominating for a while... the funny thing I noticed, is that whenever I play 3s, I get matched with level 30s who are experienced and have 600+ wins. I am not as experienced, and since I sucked and had a 10 fps computer (not anymore of course) when I started, I only have about 200 wins. I really need some advice to get back into LoL. I always end up just getting dominated by a better player and making too many mistakes... or maybe it's just the matching thing or the fact that TT is so screwed up.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Sam 10-09-2012 04:41 PM

I'm not sure what to say. but keep practicing o.o if your rusty.

gregorymarco 10-09-2012 05:55 PM

Know what I hate? When people get pissed about k/d when you're in a long game. Going 40/39 does not mean anything >.<

Mich567 10-12-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregorymarco (Hozzászólás 30062577)
Know what I hate? When people get pissed about k/d when you're in a long game. Going 40/39 does not mean anything >.<

Well... that was... Extremely Helpful...

Balatron 10-13-2012 07:42 AM

When playing TT you want to go with a tanky DPS champion with lots of CC. Unlike SR, you are going 3v3 instead of 5v5. Thus, usually in SR we have only about 1-2 tanks. But in TT you should have everyone being a tanky DPS. When playing, always ward the red buff. That's where most people gank and thus you will have vision of people trying to gank. At the start of the game you either want to go to the enemy's red-buff bush or the bottom lane bush. During gameplay, if you are solo topping make sure to gank bot as much as possible, and also one of your teammates should buy oracles or vision wards to make sure the enemy team doesn't have much sight.

rocketdrive 10-13-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hematophobia (Hozzászólás 30172370)
When playing TT you want to go with a tanky DPS champion with lots of CC. Unlike SR, you are going 3v3 instead of 5v5. Thus, usually in SR we have only about 1-2 tanks. But in TT you should have everyone being a tanky DPS. When playing, always ward the red buff. That's where most people gank and thus you will have vision of people trying to gank. At the start of the game you either want to go to the enemy's red-buff bush or the bottom lane bush. During gameplay, if you are solo topping make sure to gank bot as much as possible, and also one of your teammates should buy oracles or vision wards to make sure the enemy team doesn't have much sight.

indeed. go all tanky derp and get shut the **** down by anyone that has range. if you really want to play twisted treeline, image rift without mid lane and a jungler exept top is expected to eventualy take dragon.

OSAMA BlN LADEN 10-13-2012 04:30 PM

Wriggles is one of the most useful items in TT cause it reduces clear times on dragon and camps + the free ward. Also, lee sin is arguably the best champ on that map

Balatron 10-14-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketdrive (Hozzászólás 30184865)
indeed. go all tanky derp and get shut the **** down by anyone that has range. if you really want to play twisted treeline, image rift without mid lane and a jungler exept top is expected to eventualy take dragon.

If you go tanky DPS and you know how to play your champ, it's hard to get shut down by a ranged player. And usually ranged people are pretty squishy, with your CC you can avoid dying and even get kills. :)