League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP] (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2660346)

TheOneTrueWaifu 10-09-2012 01:14 PM

Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Deep within the streets of the city state Noxus there is a small building that looks the same as all the ones around it apart from the small sign 'open' . The Aurora borealis Cafe and bar sits there, silently ready for any customers that may wander in looking for a drink. The cafe opens directly into a tavern, round wooden tables and chairs spread across the room. On one end there is a stage, the other a bar. While the place is almost always deserted, no matter what the circumstances the young Reni Scarlet is always there to help any customers. If you've got a drink you'd like, just ask. If Reni cant make it then she'll find out how and make sure you're as satisfied as you can be. There are a few small meals that can be ordered, all you need to do is ask. At this point you're probably thinking that there's nothing special about this place and that it's on its last leg before closing down (Not that the owner would ever let that happen ) but the one thing that separates this from any other place is Aura, master illusionist and owner of the establishment. She performs nightly shows to intrigue and entertain her guests.

So come on in, bring your friends, grab a hot tea or a cold beer and enjoy yourself.

A sign is posted on the wooden door that reads Please respect others property. Aura had put it there the last time she had some from the Noxian military visit her, they had all gotten drunk and wrecked the place. She had just finally repaired all the damages and opened back up for business. The place was deserted, not that it was uncommon lately. There had been a lack of business and Aura was starting to feel the pressure, unsure if she could keep the place open much longer.

Reni Scarlet
sat behind the bar, resisting falling asleep. She had to stay at least a little alert in case someone finally did decide to come in for a drink.

Aura sat upstairs in her room, flipping through her financial records, hoping that she could figure a way out of their impending bankruptcy.

((The Character Reni scarlet will always be here to assist patrons. When I am available I will control her, when I'm not she will be an NPC and simply serve drinks/food etc. ))

Bladesaber 10-09-2012 01:49 PM

Hikari walks in and sits at a bar stool "Hello? Could I get a beer please?" He smiles at Reni.

((I will be using this place a lot))

TheOneTrueWaifu 10-09-2012 01:51 PM

Reni nearly jumps out of her seat as she notices the man walk in, when she hears him speak she smiles, nodding enthusiastically. "Right away sir." she quickly poured the man a tall, cold glass of beer and placed it in front of him. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Bladesaber 10-09-2012 01:53 PM

"Keep them coming" He said, placing a sack of gold on the counter "And explain why this place looks so down" He downs the beer he was given.

TheOneTrueWaifu 10-09-2012 01:56 PM

Reni nodded and looked at the sack of gold with wide eyes "Well to be honest you're the first customer we've had in weeks." She smiled toward Hikari "So how'd you find out about this place?"

Bladesaber 10-09-2012 01:59 PM

Hikari rubs the back of his neck "Well....I found it in a weird way....you probably wouldn't believe it even if I told you...".

TheOneTrueWaifu 10-09-2012 02:04 PM

Reni raised an eyebrow "Oh? Well tell me anyway, I'm not gullible but if there was a way to repeat it we may just be able to save this place."

Bladesaber 10-09-2012 02:08 PM

"Well..." Hikari runs his neck again then looks at her "I'm a being of Light. And I felt the light aura of someone who visited the break room. Thought I'd visit to see what it was, and I haven't had a good beer in years. This is amazing" He finishes his beer.

TheOneTrueWaifu 10-09-2012 02:15 PM

Reni just smiles, pouring him another beer. "The break room? Oh you mean the one at the institute of war? Aura was telling me about that place, says I should go there some time. I don't see why I would, I have no ties to the institute." she places the glass in front of him and removes the other one, cleaning it as she continues "So a being of light huh? I've heard taller tales then that. Though I'd need at least a little bit of proof."

Bladesaber 10-09-2012 02:22 PM

Hikari chuckles and glows, his entire body becoming Light "This good enough?" He grabs the drink and downs it "The break room is an interesting place, to say the least. But it's not needed to go there."