League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What summoners do YOU take on Vayne? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2660311)

Vilantius 10-09-2012 11:56 AM

What summoners do YOU take on Vayne?

Being one of the last few, proud, hyper carries, Vayne holds a special place in my heart. I've recently started playing ranked, and while I'm not good I've been getting better and climbing out of the hole I dug for myself when I first tried to play months ago. Obviously you want flash on her, but I don't really like any of the others for Vayne. Exhaust and ignite? You have to get too close. Cleanse? if you get to use it you're PROBABLY dead anyways, same thing with heal. It's not like she's corki ez or graves, she's a paper bag. If you get caught there's not much you can do. So other than flash, what do you guys take as your second spell? Why?

FaerellG 10-09-2012 12:39 PM

be flexible. Adjust based upon your opponent and opposing team comps. They're all good.

If you see a CC heavy team then get the cleanse and be quick with it.
If you're interested in just passive farming and getting to that hypercarry status, then pack heal and try to sustain. Or maybe exhaust for defensive purposes.
If it's a lane that you plan on going for early kills, then definitely exhaust or ignite...coordinate with your support for who gets what.

XTreeX 10-10-2012 01:41 AM

Generally what the gentleman above me has said :) ^
If you have fast fingers and the enemy has a cc skill that may catch you out or change a teamfight e.g. amumu ult, sona ult, taric stun, etc then it will be a good idea to grab cleanse. If you do not have fast fingers or if they dont have cc then you can grab heal as an alternative to cleanse. Be warned though, many of the ad carry's (fotm like ezreal, corki , graves and others like missfortune) like to take ignite. This puts you in a difficult situation: if you use heal to try bait a kill, they may ignite you before you make your move and the heal will be reduced heavily. If you use it earlier before they ignite, they may just back off and you may have wasted your heal. As a result, you can turn to the all purpose ignite. This is great when you have a burst kill lane with alistar or taric but may make you feel alot squishier than others. It scales better early and falls off a little lategame unlike the others (heal scales best early to mid and cleanse is great all game through especially lategame).
TLDR: pick which according to the situation.

Zombiemaster 10-10-2012 07:19 AM

I take either Cleanse or Ignite.

For Cleanse, I take it when the enemy team has a lot of CC, which is most of the time for me. Even if the don't have a lot of strong CC, or CC that you can't Cleanse out of (i.e. knock-ups and knock-backs), if their support is either Taric or Leona, or some unconventional support that has strong CC, I will take Cleanse for the skirmishes in bot lane.

For Ignite, I take it whenever I don't take Cleanse.

I personally don't like Heal on an AD Carry, but that's my personal preference, and I don't take Exhaust because the Support usually takes it.

Mynt 10-10-2012 08:56 AM

Flash + Ignite.

Flash because flashing while stealthed is bull**** and hilarious. Ignite because Vayne's the kind of champion where sometimes you can just kind of push R and go kill someone.

FaerellG 10-10-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zombiemaster916 (Hozzászólás 30075546)
I personally don't like Heal on an AD Carry, but that's my personal preference, and I don't take Exhaust because the Support usually takes it.

Double Exhaust actually makes for a hilarious kill lane if you know your opponents don't have healing. Ignite if they have the heals of course.