League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   SOLO QUEUE TROLLS (FatedDarkly) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2659959)

PhenomXY 10-09-2012 09:04 AM

SOLO QUEUE TROLLS (FatedDarkly)

Alrighty, so basically I'm at 696 elo now, and I now have 6 wins and 23 losses, I'm honestly sick of league of legend solo queues and the amount of trolls that play, it pisses me off so much.

I just played a game with a player named FatedDarkly, he wanted to play AP mid, someone on our team picked kennen, and for about 10 minutes I was solo laning bot, in the mean time while those two argued, they died 5 times to mid, and I'm getting constantly ganked.

I seriously don't understand how I have such bad luck all of the time, there is no reason for it,
the worst part is that the soraka refused to come bot and support me while the kennen midded, but no. By the end of the game the soraka was 1 - 11, therefore my elo going down even more.

Is there anyway to get elo reset and just giving you guys a heads up, if you see someone named fateddarkly in game, you might want to queue dodge, he was trolling all game and he started to intentionally feed, I am sick of trolls, and they are the reason why my elo is so low, I could name so many stories where someone went rengar jungle and went 0 - 10, or something similar.

Just to give you guys an idea on how much bad luck I have, I managed to get an 18 loss streak in ranked, I dont know how riot manages to justify why I always get paired with people that are either extremely stupid, or justplain trolls.

The soraka kept trolling towards the end of the game and she kept saying the reason we lost was because of kennen, even though by that time the soraka had already fed mid 1 - 6.

So, please if you see someone named FatedDarkly in game, you might want to queue dodge and report him, because you have no hope of winning when he is on your team.

inb4 you should carry
inb4 stop raging

/rant over.

mistmann 10-09-2012 09:08 AM

u lie 700 elo? i dont think i could try to lose that bad

PhenomXY 10-09-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistmann (Hozzászólás 30049716)
u lie 700 elo? i dont think i could try to lose that bad

I'm not lying dude, its ridiculous, I dont know how this is possible.

Eightlegedphreak 10-09-2012 09:15 AM

Man, I'm glad I was never that bad before I started ranked.

mnun 10-09-2012 10:00 AM

No calling out summoner names bro

7buttonsONLY 10-09-2012 11:04 AM

like they say , your at the elo you deserve to be :)

EyeHearShapes 10-09-2012 11:09 AM

The fact is elo hell is a bad place to play. The fact is you can carry yourself out and when u do you'll be a better player from the experience .

Syferfyre 10-09-2012 12:48 PM

Im almost 1k elo, just checked your profile, your cs is absolutely horrible, you averaging less than 120 cs a game

OriginalJack 10-09-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhenomXY (Hozzászólás 30049605)
So, please if you see someone named FatedDarkly in game, you might want to queue dodge and report him, because you have no hope of winning when he is on your team.

Hmmm no hope of winning when he is on your team.... sounds like a challenge! I'm gonna send him a friend request later.

NoneLikeRob 10-09-2012 05:13 PM

Honestly, blaming riot for you getting paired with trolls is kinda stupid. People of like elo are paired together randomly, the servers arent like "Oh, hey Ralphie, check it out it's PhenomXY, lets pair him with the worst team possible!" it's a random thing based on your elo and the elo of your partner if you're duo queued.