League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What do i spend IP on now.... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2659389)

whitepinkbun 10-09-2012 12:52 AM

What do i spend IP on now....

A while ago i posted the runes i own and got some input so now I have 13,660 IP left...

I own every champion and have 15 rune pages....
I own the following runes....

Marks
Attack Speed
Armor Pen
Armor Pen/Magic Pen
Health
Crit Damage
Magic Pen
Physical Damage
Health @ 18
Magic Resist

Seals
Attack Speed
Gold Per 5
Armor @ 18
Max Health
Crit Damage
Mana @ 18
Ability Power
Mana Regen
Armor
Physical Damage
Health @ 18
Magic Resist

Glyphs
Attack Speed
Cooldown Reduction
Health
Crit Damage
Mana @ 18
Ability Power
Physical Damage
Health @ 18
Magic Resist

Quins
Attack Speed
Gold per 5
Magic Pen / Armor Pen
Max Health
Health
Crit Damage
Mana @ 18
Ability Power
Physical Damage
Movement Speed
Spell Vamp
Health Regen
Magic Resist

Is there any runes that could possibly help with any champions Even specific champions???

Also does anyone know if they plan on bringing anything else out to spend IP on??

Also was wondering if any of the energy runes are worth it .... energy and energy regen?

whitepinkbun 10-09-2012 04:13 AM

Bump no one got any ideas?

ArgentFLASH 10-09-2012 05:35 AM

I'm curious about this as well. I remember not long ago that i was penny pinching carefully getting only the runes that would benefit the most champs as possible to be as efficient as possible with my limited stash.

Well you could always spend your ip on new champions that get released, save yourself some cash?

I'm not close to having all champions or nearly as many runes as you do, but i got all the ones that i think i'll need for now. I've been stocking up all my ip for awhile and i'm debating whether i should get more runes and try different builds, or if i should burn it on new champs.

vortical42 10-09-2012 06:32 AM

I would say hold on to your IP until season three. If they implement major balance changes like they did last year there is a good chance there will be some new runes you will want to pick up. The only runes I can see that you would want to pick up now would be the CdR quints.

Hirumonogatari 10-09-2012 07:52 AM

at the rate they are releasing new champs you'd need all the IP you can get just to keep up with the development team

Sereg Anfaug 10-09-2012 08:12 AM

What a problem to have... I barely generate enough to purchase champions when skins I want come on sale. I wanted Abyssal Nautilus, but I was barely able to reach 6300 for Defender Leona at the very end of this sale, so there was no chance of it last week for Nautilus. Now I need a set of AS marks, but by the time I can afford that, I'm sure there'll be a new skin I want, or maybe I'll discover another type of rune that would strongly benefit one or more of my rune pages. Actually, I still haven't finished some of them, not including the AS marks.

So I guess my best answer to your question would be, save it for when something you want shows up. As someone pointed out, Season 3 is coming out, and it's quite likely there will be some changes that give you more things to spend IP on. Others have mentioned new champions - personally, it probably takes me almost the entire time between champions to generate the 6300 IP for them, and that's if I'm not buying anything else at all. I have yet to purchase a champion that's been released since I started playing between the Hecarim and Lulu patches, and I only have 3 or 4 6300 champs total.

So, if you have more then you need, it sounds like you're pretty well set up.

Braeus Faustus 10-09-2012 12:29 PM

2 recommendations:

1. Keep it for new champions released.
2. Take time off the game - maybe go outside, maybe play other games, or something. I wouldn't think this should be a problem anyone's having. >.>

whitepinkbun 10-09-2012 06:56 PM

Hmmm What champs are cd quints good on?

whitepinkbun 10-09-2012 06:57 PM

Thanks guys when exactly does season 3 finish xD

StrmCkr 10-09-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Hmmm What champs are cd quints good on?
old school junglers builds used cdr flat glyphs.

fizz, shaco, and vlad with high cool downs: these work pretty good on.
Quote:

Thanks guys when exactly does season `` 2 `` finish xD
a few days after the 13th