League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Katarina....lol. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2657461)

EzZx1 10-08-2012 11:37 AM

Katarina....lol.

Hey, you guys broke katarina and its making LoL really boring to face the same champion every game, or have one on your team that basically guarantees a win for either side. I enjoy this game, please make it fun again.

Inferso 10-08-2012 11:43 AM

lmfao, learn to use Hard CC please, thanks, goodbye

JoDari 10-08-2012 12:05 PM

The old Katarina was shut down by hard CC. Not so much the new one. That's why she is so popular

Epictues 10-08-2012 01:21 PM

its a stupid design.
either you pick a counter to her and know how to hard CC her at the right time, or she auto destroys your entire team.

Darius, Jayce, Katarina and probably a couple others need to be re examined, so that they are more balanced at ALL levels of play. Not just world championship levels(which even then they arent, can you say Jayce and Darius in every match?).

Jamaree 10-08-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epictues (Hozzászólás 30025468)
its a stupid design.
either you pick a counter to her and know how to hard CC her at the right time, or she auto destroys your entire team.

Darius, Jayce, Katarina and probably a couple others need to be re examined, so that they are more balanced at ALL levels of play. Not just world championship levels(which even then they arent, can you say Jayce and Darius in every match?).

You DO realize that this is impossible right? HELL, you probably can't even think of ways that would make this possible could you?

IBastardI 10-08-2012 03:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This happens when u dont focus kat while she is doing her ult or u just suck aiming her...

Otherway if u suprees her at the right moment she can get almost useless.

so much people complain without having any idea how to counter her.

Sometimes i dont even get kills using her, not because i did bad, but just because i got perfectly countered at the right moment.

Bigpuddintatters 10-08-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

guarantees a win for either side
Dear god my sides hurt.

I'd play Syndra or Xer and try to learn to better play them but people yell at me for picking UP/unviable/troll champs and leave, you're not leaving me with much choice LoL community

KyoBro 10-08-2012 05:41 PM

The only part i dislike about her is that she has VERY low cool downs. Especially if she builds a DFG or something. No mana and extremely low cooldowns is extremely annoying then adding on if she magically gets an assist. I know shes shut down by CC but hand a middle to low elo player a champ that never has to manage their mana, can counter a large portion of mids, and rarely has to check on their cooldowns. Its just a recipe for disaster.

King Ikana 10-08-2012 09:21 PM

Even if the new Katarina doesn't get destroyed by CC as the old one, she still has to wait for the exact moment to enter a teamfight, otherwise she explodes in a couple seconds. When you actually get to lvl 30 and start playing ranked, you'll see her less often, unless you manage to sink as low as 500-600 elo then you may see her just as often.

AlexxShadow 10-08-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epictues (Hozzászólás 30025468)
its a stupid design.

You're not always going to counter who you're playing against
However if you have no hard cc expect to be harassed into oblivion