League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   What's your opinion of Adc mid(like trist or other) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2647572)

Chrishum 10-06-2012 03:11 AM

What's your opinion of Adc mid(like trist or other)

Same as the title, and why ppl still blame me when it really works LOL

Blackra56 10-06-2012 05:00 AM

I personally love adc mid and it does work out in a lot of situations, constant harass from caitlyn vayne and trist can be a real pain, and adc can just shrug off silences, the only downside is you need magic damage somewhere else. And because its solo q typically, no one can play ap's anywhere but mid.

Thats my opinion.

Ragingsystem 10-06-2012 05:08 AM

Why do they *****? because the NA meta game is stupid as we can see from "our best team" TSM loosing in the Torny.

laxjoh 10-06-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackra56 (Hozzászólás 29938488)
I personally love adc mid and it does work out in a lot of situations, constant harass from caitlyn vayne and trist can be a real pain, and adc can just shrug off silences, the only downside is you need magic damage somewhere else. And because its solo q typically, no one can play ap's anywhere but mid.

Thats my opinion.

I wouldn't completely agree with this although he brings up good points about ADC being a good harasser in mid lane and shrugging off silence.

AP can go top and still excel really well. It is situational and I pick depending on whether or not they counter but I always have success going top as Akali, Kennen and Diana. It's just not ideal for certain AP champs to go top... but Akali destroys. Jayce is a really great solo top laner and I destroyed a pretty good Jayce with Akali (of course before lvl 6 you won't be able to win in trades against Jayce but if you have Spell Vamp gun and build Sheen and//or Rylai's, you will outdamage and out sustain him. Also, Jayce is limited to skills and while his hammer skills will be able to keep you at a distance, you have 3 charges on your ult to do damage which is more than enough time to kill Jayce with Akali.)

However, I really stress actually countering the enemy champions. I can lane against Malphite with Akali top very well too but like I said, it's preferable to counter them. It'll just help out the team more.

TeknoWizard 10-06-2012 11:00 AM

Because it forces an AP top, which doesn't always work out the best. And that most, (Note the MOST there), ADCs won't be roaming as well as an AP mid would.

Mynt 10-06-2012 11:32 AM

A handful of champions seem particularly suited to it.

I'd like to try out Sivir mid for physical damage representation, or Kayle mid for magical damage representation.

Skilltestingman 10-06-2012 03:22 PM

As soon as you get life steal, laugh at their attempts for harrass