League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   If you analyse M5 games played... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2647339)

Destrucshot 10-06-2012 12:06 AM

If you analyse M5 games played...

You'll notice that M5 has no weak point.

EVERYBODY on their roster plays solidly right down to freaking gosu on support.

When you look at teams like SK or CLG.EU, you have that strong, capable player who is the strength of the team (e.g. Ocelote/Froggen), or you'll have a weak point on the team which doesn't tend to make that much of a difference to the game, or doesn't stand out, or a mix of both of these. Not to say that the rest aren't good, but just don't carry the game like said individual does/can.

M5 really are just ALL good and ALL strong, and not a single player on the team is being carried or usually gets carried.

Doom Owl 10-06-2012 12:07 AM

Darien is their "weakest" and he's still solid

Destrucshot 10-06-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celloguy (Hozzászólás 29935325)
Darien is their "weakest" and he's still solid

Even then he is still considered one of the best top laners.

In that match where he was Xin, he was denied hard in lane due to the lane swap and still managed to more than pull his weight come team fights, pulling off excellent initiates.

HeartlessXiao 10-06-2012 12:12 AM

diamondprox isn't the support?

EDIT: For the most part, I agree. Azubu Frost is much the same in that RapidStar and CloudTemplar are their most consistent key contributors.
I feel that TPA has shown us much of the same story so far, as well. No one on their team performed poorly from the games against Najin Sword.

Phenňm 10-06-2012 12:16 AM

diamondprox is their jungle.

Darien top
Alex Ich mid
Diamondprox jungle
Gosu Pepper support
Genja ADC

Clous 10-06-2012 12:23 AM

Eh darien throws quite a bit.

Sagovirus 10-06-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destrucshot (Hozzászólás 29935313)
You'll notice that M5 has no weak point.

EVERYBODY on their roster plays solidly right down to freaking diamondprox on support.

When you look at teams like SK or CLG.EU, you have that strong, capable player who is the strength of the team (e.g. Ocelote/Froggen), or you'll have a weak point on the team which doesn't tend to make that much of a difference to the game, or doesn't stand out, or a mix of both of these. Not to say that the rest aren't good, but just don't carry the game like said individual does/can.

M5 really are just ALL good and ALL strong, and not a single player on the team is being carried or usually gets carried.

I agree with you (mostly) but there is still 3 things that can make M5 lose against anybody :
- them going into "trolling as Hell, -3000 is bs but we do worse" mode for some reason (never understood why they did that, but sometime thy do, like Darien going 0/12/2 in under 15 mins, or them all going 2/3/4 doran's+mobility boots or things like that :D)
- them letting the enemy pick wtf they want EVEN when they know they need 2/3 champs to do anything AND they won't pick the usual champs M5 dislike and ban
- them deciding to spend 40 mins watching the enemy team under their base turret when they are 20 kills and 30k gold ahead, and they could easily poke turret/dive them... to then die to their late game, without reason

They did all of that before, sometimes in REALLY important venues, they can do it again (i hope not).

On a side note, i'm really surprised TPA got the better of Najin, specially 2-0.

No surprise in the 2-0 Azubu vs TSM, or 2-0 M5 vs IG (NA people can pretend whatever they want, NA is miles behind EU, while EU is still behind Asia overall... without Riot stacking the deck EVERY SINGLE TIME for NA, they would be the bottom of everything for above a year....), nor there is anything "surprising" expected in the rest (sadly CLG.eu will pass with their boring, hey froggen.eu turtle for 50+ retarded gameplay :().

Olyps 10-06-2012 12:45 AM

they do have weaknesses. or they would never lose.

Destrucshot 10-06-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenňm (Hozzászólás 29935447)
diamondprox is their jungle.

Darien top
Alex Ich mid
Diamondprox jungle
Gosu Pepper support
Genja ADC

Psht thats what I said you didn't see anything stop lying you'll never take me alive!

P.S. I have no idea why i said diamond /facepalm

Xyltin 10-06-2012 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagovirus (Hozzászólás 29935901)
I agree with you (mostly) but there is still 3 things that can make M5 lose against anybody :
- them going into "trolling as Hell, -3000 is bs but we do worse" mode for some reason (never understood why they did that, but sometime thy do, like Darien going 0/12/2 in under 15 mins, or them all going 2/3/4 doran's+mobility boots or things like that :D)
- them letting the enemy pick wtf they want EVEN when they know they need 2/3 champs to do anything AND they won't pick the usual champs M5 dislike and ban
- them deciding to spend 40 mins watching the enemy team under their base turret when they are 20 kills and 30k gold ahead, and they could easily poke turret/dive them... to then die to their late game, without reason

They did all of that before, sometimes in REALLY important venues, they can do it again (i hope not).

On a side note, i'm really surprised TPA got the better of Najin, specially 2-0.

No surprise in the 2-0 Azubu vs TSM, or 2-0 M5 vs IG (NA people can pretend whatever they want, NA is miles behind EU, while EU is still behind Asia overall... without Riot stacking the deck EVERY SINGLE TIME for NA, they would be the bottom of everything for above a year....), nor there is anything "surprising" expected in the rest (sadly CLG.eu will pass with their boring, hey froggen.eu turtle for 50+ retarded gameplay :().

EU isn't really better than NA.
The only EU team that is up there is M5. CLE.EU has a chance against WE, but no real chance vs M5 or AF. And if TPA play that solid, CLG wouldn't have a chance against them, too.

M5 + Asian teams > NA and EU
TSM had the bad luck to meet AF as their first enemy.

But at the same time we have to say that Asian teams are as much as EU + NA together. It is no surprise that they are not only good teams, but (if you don't root for one but watch objectively) are also in the number advantage (you could say that they are Korea, China and the rest of Asian, but they are still all from one continent. Why don't we have 2 Canadian, 2 USA, 2 French, 2 German, ... teams?).