League of Legends Community
12345 ... 8

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   I've got reported by a player who wished death to my mother. Haven't broke any rule. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2643919)

Vialix 10-05-2012 09:26 AM

I've got reported by a player who wished death to my mother. Haven't broke any rule.

Link to the same text but on reddit

Link to the cases that got me banned

There is nothing in the summoner code about bad play. Everyone has a bad game once in a while and I had 5 of them in the last few months. Considering I play about 4 games a day every day, it's not much. Other than the bad play, there is nothing else I did. I even apologised in one of these games, despite other people insulting me. Please tell me if I really deserve this ban. It feels really, really depressing when you stand your allies insulting your mother, you try to put the flaming team together and win, but eventually you not only get reported by them, but also banned. It feels like people flaming with caps "won" against me - the only one who was trying to respect the rules.

**Game 1**
I burned flash in the level one teamfight as Taric and then gave 2 kills bot lane lane. My bad for forgetting the flash. Enemies kind of snowballed from there. When our Anivia went afk, everyone jumped on me. We still had chance to win and I was encouraging my team to play, but they gave up. I apologised at the very end.

**Game 2**
I've watched Reverse Hecarim SivHD Video and since everyone was talking about it very positively, I decided to give it a try. I started with only one ward and it might have lost us bot lane. Absolutely my fault. But there is nothing about trying new things in a Summoners Code! That was my only Hecarim support game (only weird thing I pulled off really). ;_;

**Game 3**
I was playing as Alistar and got outplayed by enemy team in general. But I was trying my best. Someone said we lost because I had only 25 cs at about 17 minute mark. I have over 400 Alistar games with 60% win ratio, I am 1800 elo player, and my average cs per game is ~40. And this is that one game where Tristana in my team said "jebać Alistara i jego matkę" and "twoja stara zdechnie na raka śmieciu" what translates to "**** Alistar and his mother" and "your mother will die from cancer, you trash". Poor translation by Google Translate there. He used polish language to avoid ban in tribunal. I pretended to not know polish becuase I know how arguing loses games. I've never ever flamed in a game, and I have about 3000 of them.

**Game 4**
I was playing Nunu top as I am good with him and have high win ratio. Amumu, my ally, ganked my lane early but I didn't follow up immediately, my bad. No one died or wasted anything, but from this point, Amumu started flaming me like no one before. At the end, reported me. Reason "trash early". Did I get banned for that reason?

**Game 5**
I was playing Blitz poorly and we lost bot lane. Team was flaming me at the end, but I was trying to make them calm down and play, as you can read in the cat. In the end, they reported me.

It's only few days ban but I am not angry becuase I can't play - I watch Worlds anyway. The thing making me frustrated is that I got banned for bad play, when I was trying my best. Apart from that, I was indirectly banned by the people who called me a trash and wished death to my mother over my slightest mistake. Extremely depressing. And says a lot about people punishing in Tribunal. ;_;

**@edit** I am adding scores for lazy, for these I've been banned I think:
1/5/0
2/4/2
1/6/3
6/10/12
2/9/4

I Heard that Pendragon reads these posts if you write his nick, so please @Pendragon check this.

One more thing, my banned account is on EU West since it's where I play, NA Account is only for lurking forums.

dinoFUNK 10-05-2012 09:42 AM

Saw this post on Reddit, would like to read a response from Lyte.

UninstaII Life 10-05-2012 09:46 AM

In before Tribunal apologists desperately try to rationalize yet another false positive.

UPDATE: Only 11 posts in and we've got our first (Divest King), but it looks like most of the usual bootlicks are keeping a low profile this time around.

Vialix 10-05-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UninstaII Life (Hozzászólás 29911262)
In before Tribunal apologists desperately try to rationalize yet another false positive.

I don't care about unbanning that much. The ban lasts only few days so it's not the case. I just do not like the feeling that people calling me trash and wishing death to my mother indirectly banned me. Oh come on. I got reported by 2/9 Amumu, who was flaming me for 30 minutes. The reason he wrote in report was "TRASH EARLY". And I got banned for it. Then there comes Tristana, who changes her language to polish when she insults me, probably to avoid ban. And it's not even the most depressing part. I was ignoring their flame, I was trying to calm them down and even apologising for the poor play. In the end, I got banned and they probably did not since I haven't read anything about reports for that Amumu or Tristana.

The second thing I am afraid of is permban. If I let Riot ban me like that for no reason and no disagreement, I might eventually get permbanned for "TRASH EARLY" ;_;

Gonzodamus 10-05-2012 10:07 AM

To all those people posting "I'm innocent!" threads - this is how its done.

The first thing that lept to mind for me is game 3, where the Tribunal stats show that you only have 4 cs.

If I'm not mistaken, the Tribunal doesn't show jungle monsters in your cs score and that's a problem. If you really did only have four and you had taken the jungle spot without actually jungling, I would consider that pretty poor sportsmanship. However, it appears that you were jungling, even if it was less than your team would have liked.

You weren't very nice in game two in regards to warding, but I don't think you crossed any particular line. I'm not sure how much you talked about your pick before the game, but it seems like you could have given a heads up if you were only bringing one ward. Again, not a huge deal - I'm just nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking.

Unless I missed something, I don't really see a punish here.

Did you report the Tristana and Amumu that you're upset about?

Lightwave248 10-05-2012 10:09 AM

I do have to say that this probably should have been pardoned. You were very civil towards your team for the most part even when they verbally abused you. Maybe you should email support and see what happens though chances are you would probably get an automated response :(

Would be good if Lyte or Pendragon responded or did something about this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by UninstaII Life (Hozzászólás 29911262)

This was in my opinion a false positive that should be reverted but that does not mean that the Tribunal is trash. Also this is probably the first case where I would say they deserve to have the ban reverted. Most others that you refer to don't deserve a second chance.

OP I do wonder how you have so many want to report you though because that is a surprisingly high number of reports for just bad play. It could be you got really unlucky but in 5 cases you got reported 14 times? It does make me wonder what was involved in pre and post game chat for all of these games. Of course with no evidence I cant assume anything else so again this case should not have been punished.

Arluxian 10-05-2012 10:10 AM

Upvoting after reading the tribunal and would like a riot response as well.

AeroWaffle 10-05-2012 10:15 AM

You have my up vote on getting a punish overturned (and/or a red post).
I support the tribunal but I know that false-positives exists and from what I see in your case file, I would have pardoned without a doubt.

Vialix 10-05-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzodamus (Hozzászólás 29911781)
To all those people posting "I'm innocent!" threads - this is how its done.

The first thing that lept to mind for me is game 3, where the Tribunal stats show that you only have 4 cs.

If I'm not mistaken, the Tribunal doesn't show jungle monsters in your cs score and that's a problem. If you really did only have four and you had taken the jungle spot without actually jungling, I would consider that pretty poor sportsmanship. However, it appears that you were jungling, even if it was less than your team would have liked.

You weren't very nice in game two in regards to warding, but I don't think you crossed any particular line. I'm not sure how much you talked about your pick before the game, but it seems like you could have given a heads up if you were only bringing one ward. Again, not a huge deal - I'm just nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking.

Unless I missed something, I don't really see a punish here.

Did you report the Tristana and Amumu that you're upset about?

According to person reporting me, I had 25cs in 17 minutes. But my playstyle with jungle Alistar is that I generally don't farm the jungle but give buffs and camps to teammates. Actually feeding my solo lanes kills, wraiths, golems, reds and blues gives more than if I were to get them myself. I achieved 1940 elo that way and then took a break from LoL due to summer. When I got back, oh well, Alistar was already FotM and common ban so I dropped to 1700.

About Hecarim, I got trolled by SivHD. My bad, I thought blocking the minions' hit-boxes works.

I know I forgot to report that afking Anivia in the second game, not sure about Amumu and Tristana. I generally forget to report people for some reason, maybe I shouldn't complain so much if I actually don't remember to report these people lol.

PsychoB0b 10-05-2012 10:23 AM

...well, with all the tribunal claims of false bans...This is one i think actually fits. and alot of it seemed to be his team yelling at him for low cs....as a support. Or low kills....once again as a support.

Upvoted yah.