League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Esports Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   The reason why TSM has 0% chance of winning tomorrow (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2642144)

ZergKing 10-04-2012 07:37 PM

The reason why TSM has 0% chance of winning tomorrow

Well firstly, Azubu Frost has been on a tear winning the OGN championship and also beating arguably the best team in the world Azubu Blaze. TSM played against Azubu Blaze at the MLG summer arena, they faced them in early stages losing 3-0, and then again in the final 2-0.. so in total it finished Azubu Blaze 5-0 TSM in some of the most one sided games I have ever witnessed.

Now if we compare Azubu Blaze performances to Azubu Frost in the past 1-2 months, Azubu Frost has been the more dominant team and even easily qualifying today winning their group 3-0.

Korean teams are on another level, they have brought in Starcraft coaches to help them prepare mentally and they practice as a team for a minimum of 8 hours a day whereas most the western teams aren't so serious and play solo queue more than they do as a team.

There is no hope for TSM.

StompEmlnTheNuts 10-04-2012 07:38 PM

0% chance is a bit overkill...

TheNutKickerHARD 10-04-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZergKing (Hozzászólás 29895520)
Well firstly, Azubu Frost has been on a tear winning the OGN championship and also beating arguably the best team in the world Azubu Blaze. TSM played against Azubu Blaze at the MLG summer arena, they faced them in early stages losing 3-0, and then again in the final 2-0.. so in total it finished Azubu Blaze 5-0 TSM in some of the most one sided games I have ever witnessed.

Now if we compare Azubu Blaze performances to Azubu Frost in the past 1-2 months, Azubu Frost has been the more dominant team and even easily qualifying today winning their group 3-0.

Korean teams are on another level, they have brought in Starcraft coaches to help them prepare mentally and they practice as a team for a minimum of 8 hours a day whereas most the western teams aren't so serious and play solo queue more than they do as a team.

There is no hope for TSM.

I don't understand why people kept using a reference that is 5 months old over a rapid changing games. seriously, just drop it.

GunsNLegends 10-04-2012 07:39 PM

So Frost wins one tourney while TSM has won multiple tourneys, therefore Frost>TSM? Just because they beat Blaze? CLG.eu beat M5 before so I guess they win this tourney easy.

Vamp13 10-04-2012 07:39 PM

m5 practices up to 10 hrs a day for tourneys.

Xeynid 10-04-2012 07:39 PM

TSM victories look one sided too...
The best teams only have to get ahead, then everything is one sided from there...

Narato Master 10-04-2012 07:40 PM

TSM has 40% chance of winning

Because their team is 80% asian

ZergKing 10-04-2012 07:41 PM

Everyone who thinks TSM can take a single game off Frost, post in this topic, so I can bump it tomorrow and laugh at you.

BlGFISH 10-04-2012 07:41 PM

TSM practices scrimming 10-12 hours a day in interviews, so yea they practice harder than every other NA team.
I am tired of people saying TSM is going to get 2-0'ed they have 0% chance etc.
Like seriously the games haven't even happened yet, Azubu frost is not the same team as Azubu blaze, at MLG summer arena it was TSM's first time seeing a Korean team, and now they know what to expect and hopefully they have adapted. It will be a close game, and I think will definitely go to 3 games, and I say 2-1 TSM.

Sufyries 10-04-2012 07:44 PM

And a lot of the Asian teams have actual coaches. They treat it as a real job, instead of just having a party gaming house and a few sponsors.