League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I am an admitted Rager and I need an intervention (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2640437)

ParkHyeon 10-04-2012 02:42 PM

I am an admitted Rager and I need an intervention

So I just got off a 2 week ban, happy to be back.

However, I've played 4 games of ranked and I can't help but just want to smash my keyboard. I always run into these people that just activate my rage mode and it just goes to hell from there. Albeit I haven't cursed in them, so perhaps I'm learning little by little.

WHAT DOES ONE DO TO CONTROL THINE RAGE?

Kalibyr 10-04-2012 02:45 PM

Your arrogance. Two words. You think you're better than all your teammates, so you get mad. Have you ever did bad and had someone rage at you? Remember how you felt... and if you haven't then remember how bad you felt losing the game for your team.

Mature, and suck it up.

Omnicloudx13 10-04-2012 02:46 PM

Don't let other players bring you to that point of rage inducing moments, it's going to just bring down your game and possibly get you banned. Try and get the game done while working together with the team, and hope the next games will be better.

ParkHyeon 10-04-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalibyr (Hozzászólás 29883700)
Your arrogance. Two words. You think you're better than all your teammates, so you get mad. Have you ever did bad and had someone rage at you? Remember how you felt... and if you haven't then remember how bad you felt losing the game for your team.

Mature, and suck it up.

Noted bro.

I'd like to add though that I just played a game where we had baron and the vayne on our team facechecked an obvious trap and lost it for us..

~trying not to rage~

Brosciutto 10-04-2012 03:25 PM

Don't play ranked.

Kyuubey 10-04-2012 03:26 PM

Don't press enter.
At all.

Mincemeat 10-04-2012 03:26 PM

break off your enter key, or go to anger management

DarknessDevour 10-04-2012 03:30 PM

Play music.

Instead of going "WHAT THE ---- H-LL WHAT WAS THAT?!"
Laugh at little mistakes YOU make and identify and correct what you did wrong, THEY make and say "alright, I learned my team cant do this, so I cant rely on that." or give them advice "You should try this instead next time, it'll make a difference."

If nothing else, start playing with someone who can make you laugh. When your team goes into a 4v3 and gives a triple kill to ADC, you can tolerate an unusually untolerable game if you have a friend just say "THE ENEMY SPREES IN THIS GAME, IS TOO DMN HIGH!"

Saccharina 10-04-2012 03:31 PM

Let Jesus enter you heart then.

Te4rDr0p 10-04-2012 03:33 PM

you are not going to be a pro so what is the point of raging? The point of you playing this game is just for fun, isn't it? so if you got pissed off and stressed out then quit it. You lost your point of playing the game.